Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Tests

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I can totally understand why one would want to get blood work prior to a cycle. That gives you your "baseline" lab numbers.

But.. Wouldn't you also
want to run labs during a cycle - say half way through - to see if anything is going haywire??

Most of the posts on here suggest labs before and AFTER a cycle.

I can totally understand why one would want to get blood work prior to a cycle. That gives you your "baseline" lab numbers.

But.. Wouldn't you also
want to run labs during a cycle - say half way through - to see if anything is going haywire??

So many of the guys here suggest running mid-cycle bloods. Its the first thing I ask when people say they were :fine on cycle" or if they are having issues its "What did your week 5-6 bloods say?"

For me its almost more important to do mid-cycle than any other bloodwork. We all know a cycle can mess with your natural test production and obviously pre-cycle and post cycle are important to make sure you have a baseline plus ensure you are healthy enough to run a cycle but so many things can go wrong during a cycle and are not always evident with obvious side effects so you really need to know how your body is responding to the compounds you are taking.

Too many people like to cheap out on cycles not running bloodwork and/or not running proper on cycle support as well as a proper full pct.

So if I am doing a TRT does of test and six weeks Tbol. I need labs at three weeks?

But.. Wouldn't you also

No. We've said multiple times a mid-cycle is a good idea.

So if I am doing a TRT does of test and six weeks Tbol. I need labs at three weeks?

In that particular case, I would say not required.

Tbol doesn't aromatise.

So you don't need to check on/dial in Estro. Check on Prolactin ect.
As long as you've run orals before and ur liver isn't shot and you know that.

That's my opinion.

1. things ARE going haywire while on steroids. wanting to see that for educational purposes to learn is fine, but i have a bloodwork thread and article that explains everything already. at the end of the day you are fucking your body up while on steroids, that is a given.. if you want to see it then go for it

2. wanting to see if your gear is legit out of curiosity. but again if you don't trust your source then that is on you. that means you didn't do your research and check with me for example to make sure you have legit source to work with.

3. really the only reason i can see to run bloods mid cycle is to balance estrogen OR if something is wrong like you are getting problems you didn't forsee.

Thanks everyone. Good info.

Steve. I used one of the sponsors here. Wouldn't trust anyone else.

But.. Wouldn't you also

Yes it is recommended to run a 3 part blood work spread sheet.. pre for the obvious reasons, mid way to see where you are currently at and potentially going, and post to see where you ended up..

So as stated above Tbol wont aromatize and mess with your estrogen levels however its also liver toxic so you would 100% want to run an on cycle support like N2Guard and if you feel shitty/lethargic its likely that your lizer enzymes are elevated.

Tbol is fairly mild so its up to you on the bloodwork but you 100% should take an on cycle support which taking the tbol.

Absolutely man. I have been saying this (and so have the other mods here) for years. Blood work is so important and if you get pre,mid,post cycle bloods you are being as responsible as you can be. It will help you learn a lot about how you react to these hormones.

But.. Wouldn't you also

Your values are going to get jacked on cycle. If you want to see bloodwork to confirm that go for it

Back
Top Bottom