Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work look over

Uemberto33

Registered
I'm currently doing testosterone cypionate and deca-durabolin
my dosages are 300 mg each
I'm also running proviron
I ran blood work during cycle end my ALT came in high, AST was was normal range but on the upper end
also my LH and FSh were near 0. worried about these results and if they're normal or not

I ran blood work during cycle end my ALT came in high, AST was was normal range but on the upper end
also my LH and FSh were near 0. worried about these results and if they're normal or not

If you have high ALT that's liver issues. You need to start using n2guard 7 capsules per day, and add daily water intake.

of course your lh and fsh are 0 dude, come on, you are using steroids... this is something that you should know before you start a cycle... if you are not able to do proper research, you have no business using steroids

as far as your alt, did you have bloodwork pre cycle? how high did it come in?

those are normal numbers on a cycle

if you are worried about bloodwork being off then steroids aren't for you. the objective is once you come off (like you should) things normalize again.

bro yo numbers not bad, gets on n2guards

On cycle your test production gets shutdown so LH and FSH will be at or near zero

Steroids all effect the liver. Just because they are not 17-aa orals does not mean the liver does not see some stress. You absolutely need to run N2Guard on cycle. And of course LH and FSH are at 0. You are on steroids so you are shut down.

Post an actual pic to 'look over'.

Back
Top Bottom