Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work results on 1,500mg/week Test E

Alleykatzden

Registered
Hi there,

Long time reader of this site, don't really post too often. However I thought I'd share my blood test results I just got back from the lab.
Just some quick stats regarding me before we begin:

- Training since July 2010
- Currently weigh 102kg (224lbs)
- Bodyfat (estimated): (10-12%)

CUMULATIVE SERUM BIOCHEMISTRY

Sodium: 138 mmol/L (137-147)
Potass.: 4.6 mmol/1 (3.5-5.0)
Chloride: 102 mmol/L (96-109)
Bicarb: 25 mmol/L (25-33)
An.Gap: 16 mmol/L (4-17)
Gluc: 4.9 mmol/L (3.0-6.0)
Urea: 8.8 mmol/L (2.5-8.0)
Creat: 79 umol/L (60-130)
eGFR: >90 mL/min (over 59)
Urate: 0.19 mmol/L (0.12-0.45)
T.Bili: 12 umol/L (2-20)
Alk.P: 44 U/L (30-115)
GGT: 15 U/L (0-70)
ALT: 82 U/L (0-45)
AST: 58 U/L (0-41)
LD: 241 U/L (80-250)
Calcium: 2.33 mmol/L (2.25-2.65)
Corr.Ca: 2.29 mmol/L (2.25-2.65)
Phos: 1.2 mmol/L (0.8-1.5)
T.Prot: 73 g/L (60-82)
Alb: 44 g/L (35-50)
Glob: 29 g/L (20-40)
Chol: 5.1 mmol/L (3.1-6.5)
Trig: 0.8 mmol/L (0.3-2.2)

CUMULATIVE LIPID RISK REPORT

Total Cholesterol: 5.1 mmol/L (below 4.0)
Triglycerides: 0.8 mmol/L (below 2.0)

MEASURED CHOLESTEROL FRACTIONS

HDL (protective): 0.72 mmol/L (above 0.9)
LDL (atherogenic): 3.98 mmol/L (below 2.0)
Total/HDL ratio: 7.1

CUMULATIVE FERTILITY HORMONES

E2: 370 pmol/L (<150)
Testo.: 262 nmol/L (10.0-33.0)
fTesto.c: 10780 pmol/L (150-700)
SHBG: 4 nmol/L (13-71)
IGF-1 (Somatomedin C): 42 nmol/L (17-42)

I have a couple of queries regarding the values. I did a unit conversion of the testosterone from nmol/L to ng/dL and it came to 7550.43 - does this seem a little low for the amount of Test E I am running? Can anyone provide numbers from say 500mg/week or 1,000mg/week to compare? Is my gear under dosed maybe? Also it seems my estrogen is still high even though I've been on 1mg of Anastrozole per day for the past 4 to 5 weeks! Before then I was using 1mg/EOD however found my nipples getting very sensitive. What's the go there? Should I up it even more or maybe switch to Exemestane? My liver values are elevated due to the fact I was on 60mg/day of Epistane for approx. the first 10 weeks. I've been off Epistane now for approx. 6 weeks or so.

If anyone could share any insights with regard to the testosterone and estrogen levels it would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure why I need too? I'm more concerned about why my E2 is so high even though I'm on 1mg/day of Anastrozole. Also I'd like peoples thoughts regarding my Testosterone level (7550 ng/dL) if it's at the right level ballpark for someone on 1,500mg Test E/week. I'm running UGL Test E and was suspecting it may be under dosed.

I'm not sure why I need too? I'm more concerned about why my E2 is so high even though I'm on 1mg/day of Anastrozole. Also I'd like peoples thoughts regarding my Testosterone level (7550 ng/dL) if it's at the right level ballpark for someone on 1,500mg Test E/week. I'm running UGL Test E and was suspecting it may be under dosed.

So on 500mg/week of Test C I was at around 2800+ levels. More is not always better its not a 1:1 ratio as you increase to 1500mg/week but usual simple math is 4x-5x the dose so assuming you have passed the saturation point 4 x 1500 = 6000 test level. 5 x 1500 = 7500 test level so doesnt seem underdosed to me.

1500mg is a lot of gear man. .5mg of Arimidex every other day on 500mg/week test c had me slightly above the normal range (my test was 0-40 and I was at 49 for estrogen) for what its worth. I would say maybe your AI isnt good or its under dosed? If you have access to aromasin give that a try as well. 1mg of arimidex is about equal to 25mg aromasin so not sure how much you would want to take?

Thanks for the reply. Good to hear it seems that the Test E is legit according to the blood numbers, I just get super paranoid when dealing with stuff that isn't pharmaceutical made/grade. With regards to the AI, I buy it from an online chemist, it is proper pharmaceutical made (albeit manufactured in India), however the company that makes it is a large multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai. I've been using this AI brand since 2011 with no issues, I doubt it would be under dosed, however this is the first time I'm running such a high dose of Test E, so maybe 1mg/day just isn't cutting it? I find my right nipple is sensitive but my left is not. The right one definitely has me concerned. I do have tamoxifen on hand though should I need it.

I'll look at switching over to Exemestane as I've heard it seems to be better then Anastrozole (and newer I believe too?), I could start at 25mg/day give it a week or two and get bloods done again.

buddy these numbers are on the money across the board

if you want the solution to why your E is elevated so much then it is simple.. drop the test dosage. people run much lower amounts of test than 1500mg a week along with EQ, primo or another mild compound for a reason. you would get much better results and be much more healthy doing let's say 300mg a week test and 500mg a week primo/eq.

sending your test levels and estrogen sky high and throwing off your cholesterol levels like crazy is not productive long term

buddy these numbers are on the money across the board

if you want the solution to why your E is elevated so much then it is simple.. drop the test dosage. people run much lower amounts of test than 1500mg a week along with EQ, primo or another mild compound for a reason. you would get much better results and be much more healthy doing let's say 300mg a week test and 500mg a week primo/eq.

sending your test levels and estrogen sky high and throwing off your cholesterol levels like crazy is not productive long term
i agree a million percent... its just abusive and this is what comes along with abusive dosing.. i wouldnt be worried about your test being bunk etc... id be worried about what really matters which is the other numbers that are heavily off and at high to dangerous levels...

Thanks for your constructive feedback guys, I'll take it on board and evaluate a better method which will be healthier in the long term. Those options provided sound pretty good, I'll do research on those (I have heard of all of them however never used them) and see what tickles my fancy. My guy stocks all of them so sourcing isn't an issue, and his Test E seems correctly dosed (based on my blood work) so hears hoping his other stuff is too!

Thanks for your constructive feedback guys, I'll take it on board and evaluate a better method which will be healthier in the long term. Those options provided sound pretty good, I'll do research on those (I have heard of all of them however never used them) and see what tickles my fancy. My guy stocks all of them so sourcing isn't an issue, and his Test E seems correctly dosed (based on my blood work) so hears hoping his other stuff is too!

Yea personally I’d never go much past 500mg test a week. If you want to push it further test at 300mg/week and 600mg primobolan a week or 600mg of eq or deca is great too.

I see, what about dropping my Test E to 500mg/week and adding in 600mg/week Tren E?

Way too much tren to start.

Tren E isn’t as potent as tren ace but still I would start around 250mg a week, assess how well you are able to handle the side effects, then increase an additional 50-100mg a week of you want but I wouldn’t exceed 350-400mg a week, absolutely no reason too.

I would first say back way off the test I wouldn’t drop it to 500mg and then add tren you need to fix your estrogen levels first.

i'm curious what are you getting out of abusing test at those dosages?

there comes a point where it becomes counter productive and any benefits can be had at a much lower dosage. 500mgs of test from a solid source (check our approved sources) is a helluva cycle in its own right

My levels at 500mg a week hit 3900. I think your good, not everyone will hit the same levels. Running 500 a week and 20mg aromason a day, I was still getting on the high side. You need to either drop the test dose or up the AI.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I too am curious if you really got a tremendous massive muscle growth improvement from running 1.5g of test instead of the typical 500mg or so. At one point, I ran 750mg of test per week. Next cycle I ran 500mg per week and I noticed no decrease in performance or muscle growth.

I too am curious if you really got a tremendous massive muscle growth improvement from running 1.5g of test instead of the typical 500mg or so. At one point, I ran 750mg of test per week. Next cycle I ran 500mg per week and I noticed no decrease in performance or muscle growth.

I think it comes down to the saturation point and physically how much your body/muscles can grow in a given period of time.

Im sure there are some physical gains to be had at those levels but I too wonder does it really make a huge difference if your test levels are 3,000 vs 7,000?

Your muscles may be able to grow stronger but then where does that leave your poor poor joints that cant take all the stress of the weight that needs to be moved to push your muscle growth that much further.

I actually like the feeling/gains of test at 350-400mg/week. When I pushed to 500mg then 600mg I really saw little additional benefits but side effects (water retention, acne, need for additional AI, etc) were more significant.

Your estrogen will be very high at that level of test, unless you are just medadosing an ai like you are the testosterone. I like high test myself but that's overboard. The most I've ran is a gram, but I wouldn't recommend that for most people. I have a very low sensitivity to estrogen and tolerate aromatozimg compounds very well

Thanks for all the replies guys! It's definitely diminishing returns I feel for sure, I was on 1,000mg/week for a while then decided to increase it to 1,500mg/week, slight increase in strength over 1,000mg/week however I don't feel worth it for the extra amount of cash I'm spending. Feel full of energy though, even on the little amount of sleep I've had over the past 4 days (I'm a shift worker)

As stated before I'll look at dropping it down to say 500mg/week and running 400mg/week Tren E to begin with, assess sides and perhaps increase it to 600mg/week.

How did you feel on 1,000mg/week of Test RickRock? Did you run anything else while on one gram a week?

TheChad - even on 500mg/week Test E with 20mg aromasin you were still in the high range for estrogen? That's interesting. I'm switching over to Aromasin soon I think based on that I'll start at least with 25mg/day!

Yea personally I’d never go much past 500mg test a week. If you want to push it further test at 300mg/week and 600mg primobolan a week or 600mg of eq or deca is great too.

Nor would I.

Back
Top Bottom