Thread: Blood work results on 1,500mg/week Test E

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Blood work results on 1,500mg/week Test E

Hi there,

Long time reader of this site, don't really post too often. However I thought I'd share my blood test results I just got back from the lab.
    Just some quick stats regarding me before we begin:

- Training since July 2010
    - Currently weigh 102kg (224lbs)
    - Bodyfat (estimated): (10-12%)

CUMULATIVE SERUM BIOCHEMISTRY

Sodium: 138 mmol/L (137-147)
    Potass.: 4.6 mmol/1 (3.5-5.0)
    Chloride: 102 mmol/L (96-109)
    Bicarb: 25 mmol/L (25-33)
    An.Gap: 16 mmol/L (4-17)
    Gluc: 4.9 mmol/L (3.0-6.0)
    Urea: 8.8 mmol/L (2.5-8.0)
    Creat: 79 umol/L (60-130)
    eGFR: >90 mL/min (over 59)
    Urate: 0.19 mmol/L (0.12-0.45)
    T.Bili: 12 umol/L (2-20)
    Alk.P: 44 U/L (30-115)
    GGT: 15 U/L (0-70)
    ALT: 82 U/L (0-45)
    AST: 58 U/L (0-41)
    LD: 241 U/L (80-250)
    Calcium: 2.33 mmol/L (2.25-2.65)
    Corr.Ca: 2.29 mmol/L (2.25-2.65)
    Phos: 1.2 mmol/L (0.8-1.5)
    T.Prot: 73 g/L (60-82)
    Alb: 44 g/L (35-50)
    Glob: 29 g/L (20-40)
    Chol: 5.1 mmol/L (3.1-6.5)
    Trig: 0.8 mmol/L (0.3-2.2)

CUMULATIVE LIPID RISK REPORT

Total Cholesterol: 5.1 mmol/L (below 4.0)
    Triglycerides: 0.8 mmol/L (below 2.0)

MEASURED CHOLESTEROL FRACTIONS

HDL (protective): 0.72 mmol/L (above 0.9)
    LDL (atherogenic): 3.98 mmol/L (below 2.0)
    Total/HDL ratio: 7.1

CUMULATIVE FERTILITY HORMONES

E2: 370 pmol/L (<150)
    Testo.: 262 nmol/L (10.0-33.0)
    fTesto.c: 10780 pmol/L (150-700)
    SHBG: 4 nmol/L (13-71)
    IGF-1 (Somatomedin C): 42 nmol/L (17-42)

I have a couple of queries regarding the values. I did a unit conversion of the testosterone from nmol/L to ng/dL and it came to 7550.43 - does this seem a little low for the amount of Test E I am running? Can anyone provide numbers from say 500mg/week or 1,000mg/week to compare? Is my gear under dosed maybe? Also it seems my estrogen is still high even though I've been on 1mg of Anastrozole per day for the past 4 to 5 weeks! Before then I was using 1mg/EOD however found my nipples getting very sensitive. What's the go there? Should I up it even more or maybe switch to Exemestane? My liver values are elevated due to the fact I was on 60mg/day of Epistane for approx. the first 10 weeks. I've been off Epistane now for approx. 6 weeks or so.

If anyone could share any insights with regard to the testosterone and estrogen levels it would be much appreciated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    could u please post a pic of u?
    thanks

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not sure why I need too? I'm more concerned about why my E2 is so high even though I'm on 1mg/day of Anastrozole. Also I'd like peoples thoughts regarding my Testosterone level (7550 ng/dL) if it's at the right level ballpark for someone on 1,500mg Test E/week. I'm running UGL Test E and was suspecting it may be under dosed.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleykatzden View Post
    I'm not sure why I need too? I'm more concerned about why my E2 is so high even though I'm on 1mg/day of Anastrozole. Also I'd like peoples thoughts regarding my Testosterone level (7550 ng/dL) if it's at the right level ballpark for someone on 1,500mg Test E/week. I'm running UGL Test E and was suspecting it may be under dosed.
    So on 500mg/week of Test C I was at around 2800+ levels. More is not always better its not a 1:1 ratio as you increase to 1500mg/week but usual simple math is 4x-5x the dose so assuming you have passed the saturation point 4 x 1500 = 6000 test level. 5 x 1500 = 7500 test level so doesnt seem underdosed to me.

1500mg is a lot of gear man. .5mg of Arimidex every other day on 500mg/week test c had me slightly above the normal range (my test was 0-40 and I was at 49 for estrogen) for what its worth. I would say maybe your AI isnt good or its under dosed? If you have access to aromasin give that a try as well. 1mg of arimidex is about equal to 25mg aromasin so not sure how much you would want to take?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the reply. Good to hear it seems that the Test E is legit according to the blood numbers, I just get super paranoid when dealing with stuff that isn't pharmaceutical made/grade. With regards to the AI, I buy it from an online chemist, it is proper pharmaceutical made (albeit manufactured in India), however the company that makes it is a large multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai. I've been using this AI brand since 2011 with no issues, I doubt it would be under dosed, however this is the first time I'm running such a high dose of Test E, so maybe 1mg/day just isn't cutting it? I find my right nipple is sensitive but my left is not. The right one definitely has me concerned. I do have tamoxifen on hand though should I need it.

I'll look at switching over to Exemestane as I've heard it seems to be better then Anastrozole (and newer I believe too?), I could start at 25mg/day give it a week or two and get bloods done again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    buddy these numbers are on the money across the board

if you want the solution to why your E is elevated so much then it is simple.. drop the test dosage. people run much lower amounts of test than 1500mg a week along with EQ, primo or another mild compound for a reason. you would get much better results and be much more healthy doing let's say 300mg a week test and 500mg a week primo/eq.

sending your test levels and estrogen sky high and throwing off your cholesterol levels like crazy is not productive long term
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    buddy these numbers are on the money across the board

if you want the solution to why your E is elevated so much then it is simple.. drop the test dosage. people run much lower amounts of test than 1500mg a week along with EQ, primo or another mild compound for a reason. you would get much better results and be much more healthy doing let's say 300mg a week test and 500mg a week primo/eq.

sending your test levels and estrogen sky high and throwing off your cholesterol levels like crazy is not productive long term
    i agree a million percent... its just abusive and this is what comes along with abusive dosing.. i wouldnt be worried about your test being bunk etc... id be worried about what really matters which is the other numbers that are heavily off and at high to dangerous levels...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your constructive feedback guys, I'll take it on board and evaluate a better method which will be healthier in the long term. Those options provided sound pretty good, I'll do research on those (I have heard of all of them however never used them) and see what tickles my fancy. My guy stocks all of them so sourcing isn't an issue, and his Test E seems correctly dosed (based on my blood work) so hears hoping his other stuff is too!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleykatzden View Post
    Thanks for your constructive feedback guys, I'll take it on board and evaluate a better method which will be healthier in the long term. Those options provided sound pretty good, I'll do research on those (I have heard of all of them however never used them) and see what tickles my fancy. My guy stocks all of them so sourcing isn't an issue, and his Test E seems correctly dosed (based on my blood work) so hears hoping his other stuff is too!
    Yea personally Id never go much past 500mg test a week. If you want to push it further test at 300mg/week and 600mg primobolan a week or 600mg of eq or deca is great too.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I see, what about dropping my Test E to 500mg/week and adding in 600mg/week Tren E?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast