Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Work Results

YaniCaster

Hi guys, I was going to start a new cycle today which I bought and have it ready to use. But I made my pre cycle blood work and here is the result :

vjjBOUt

As you can see my liver enzymes are high. I finnished my last cycle 8 weeks ago. I dont drink, and I eat clean. Im taking Liv52 and Liver support quite year round. Should I worry with that values ? How can I lower them ? And can I start a new cycle with that values, just not taking the oral compounds of the cycle and running only the injectables like Deca and test.

I will be glad If you can help me with that issue.

Thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the blood work

vjjBOUt.jpg

Yeah you are definitely high. I would not start cycle at all until you figure out what is going on.

I recommend a water fast to get your body in check. Slowly add in foods and figure out what may be causing it.

Yeah you are definitely high. I would not start cycle at all until you figure out what is going on.

I recommend a water fast to get your body in check. Slowly add in foods and figure out what may be causing it.

Yea, but if I slowly keep adding food I wouldn´t know the liver values in between. I take a lot of suplements too, like protein, creatine, bcaa, preworkout, maltodextrine.
Im a bit lost, what could it cause that spike.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, I was going to start a new cycle today which I bought and have it ready to use. But I made my pre cycle blood work and here is the result :

vjjBOUt

As you can see my liver enzymes are high. I finnished my last cycle 8 weeks ago. I dont drink, and I eat clean. Im taking Liv52 and Liver support quite year round. Should I worry with that values ? How can I lower them ? And can I start a new cycle with that values, just not taking the oral compounds of the cycle and running only the injectables like Deca and test.

Thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the blood work

vjjBOUt.jpg

It says edit the post under very post you put up. Edit the image off line then re host it.

I somehow have edit restrictions, thats what it get :

Posting Permissions
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vjjBOUt

Thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the blood work

vjjBOUt.jpg

Ahh. You don't have enough posts (usually, as per other forums, it's 100+).

Guys I was reviewing my diet and I think I figured it out. My abusing Peanut Butter. Is it posible that it cause liver enzymes to rise ? I think it makes sence.

vjjBOUt

Thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the blood work

vjjBOUt.jpg

come off all your suppllements except n2guard

do a water fast for 3 days

wait 2 weeks and do it again.

you should improve
Can It be from the Peanut butter I have read that its highly inflamatory. And believe me, Im abusing it a lot.

Can It be from the Peanut butter I have read that its highly inflamatory. And believe me, Im abusing it a lot.

Depends. US manufactured peanut butter contains trace amounts of aflatoxins. Switch to totally organic, peanut butter. And eat less of it.

I ll just stop eating it. And by the way I Just received the last of my results of my hormone profile. My LH is to the roof. I finnished up my PCT 5 weeks ago. What may be the cause of that

Check it up
317d4f5d-6bf1-494d-a2c2-3518e91d1e38

- - - Updated - - -

317d4f5d-6bf1-494d-a2c2-3518e91d1e38

Last cycle plus PCT = time off between cycles. You are asking for long term troubles if you run too many cycles without the proper recovery time in between them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I do ZMA + tribulus + ecdysteron. My test levels are now fine. But It dosnt makes any sence to me that the LH is soo high

Back
Top Bottom