Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work results

Dosja23

Registered
Just looking for some thoughts and honest feedback on my bloodwork results. Thanks ahead of time.
70775d63dbd38c77fcb8c2fde089a4e4.jpg
70775d63dbd38c77fcb8c2fde089a4e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing anymore..........................................................................

Last edited:
you are obviously on cycle right now, so what are you using?

you have a lot of things off though, the key is what did your pre cycle bloods look like? i'm not worried about your HPTA #'s obviously but I am worried about the other stuff

- - - Updated - - -

How long were you off before running the blood work?

his LH and FSH are at 0. that would mean he is on steroids right now, not off at all

not sure how you missed that

so is there a question here? all i see is bloodwork posted and NOTHING else... unfortunately, to my knowledge, noone on the forum is psychic so i dont know what exactly you are doing etc...

Yes I definitely have some questions. To be honest I don’t have a baseline because this is the first time I’m having bloods done. I know that it’s extremely stupid to not have them done and I am trying to do the right thing . I didn’t give a fuck about my internals because I’m one of those people that don’t experience many sides at all and I just thought I didn’t need to care but I was wrong and I know that this is serious and if I want to stay alive, I need to do things differently. I am blasting and cruising. I’m currently on my 6th blast and about to start my 6th cruise in a couple weeks. I was doing 350mg of Tren Ace and mast prop weekly and 1000mg of test cyp with 500mg of EQ. I usually run a lot less test with tren but wanted to try something different. I did tren and mast for 8 weeks and I’ve been off for 2 weeks. I am still on the test and eq and will start to ease down to normal ranges in two more weeks. I’m considering going to a TRT clinic for long term guidance but just wanted some thoughts on my high and low levels on this bloodwork. Like I said I appreciate any feedback and I can deal with criticism too. Thanks again.

^^^ it is hard on a forum to help you without knowing more about your history

i'm sure it doesn't take a genius to tell you that you are shutdown. since you don't care and plan on TRT for life it doesn't matter.. however your other numbers are not good for someone who was cruising, but you said you are in a blast. if you go back to cruising and your bloods are this bad then i would tell you that you are jeapordizing your health

if i was coaching you i would have you come off everything then gradually ease into TRT again at a proper dosage. doctors don't usually put people on proper dosages btw. they tend to either under or over prescribe. clinics love to over prescribe so you get more hormones in your system and make the client happy. this is long term dangerous on a persons health

hope that helps, if not then i strongly recommend contacting me for a consult where we can go over all these numbers in detail. you will find my rate is way lower than the cost of going to a moron doctor with a degree who doesn't know the difference between esters of test and an internet speed test

Your basic functions all look find, aside from being shutdown from AAS use but you already know that. Liver function looks good, hemocrit is below 50 which is good. On the surface, I don't see anything alarming from this one snapshot.

But like Steve said above, that doesn't mean you are doing things the best way for your long term health. I'd seek the advise of an expert like Steve.

Estrogen and prolactin are both high.

Add in an AI and anti prolactin (or up your dosage if you are already using one)

Lol, yeah. Add more drugs... (wtf?)

Taper down man, let your body recover. Steveisme sounds like he knows his stuff. Sooner you’re hormones balance out, sooner you can boost again.

^^^ it is hard on a forum to help you without knowing more about your history

i'm sure it doesn't take a genius to tell you that you are shutdown. since you don't care and plan on TRT for life it doesn't matter.. however your other numbers are not good for someone who was cruising, but you said you are in a blast. if you go back to cruising and your bloods are this bad then i would tell you that you are jeapordizing your health

if i was coaching you i would have you come off everything then gradually ease into TRT again at a proper dosage. doctors don't usually put people on proper dosages btw. they tend to either under or over prescribe. clinics love to over prescribe so you get more hormones in your system and make the client happy. this is long term dangerous on a persons health

hope that helps, if not then i strongly recommend contacting me for a consult where we can go over all these numbers in detail. you will find my rate is way lower than the cost of going to a moron doctor with a degree who doesn't know the difference between esters of test and an internet speed test

If that’s an open offer, I’d like to have you go over some of my panels. I’ll request printouts next visit. Assuming I can hire you. I’ll pm you

Back
Top Bottom