Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Blood Work Results

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    47
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Blood Work Results

    I've recently had blood work done to see where my testosterone levels were. In January they were at the following:
    Testosterone Total, MS - 352
    Testosterone Free - 68.7
    Testosterone, Bioavailable - 141.2
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin - 19

    I didn't have my Estrogen levels tested. During the last 3 months I've been taking 125mg of Sustanon once a week. I started off with 250mg right before the gyms locked down so I was concerned of wasting what I had so I halved it to conserve the gains I had made. I've also been taking H2Generate, MK2866.

    Here are my current blood results:

    Testosterone Total, MS - 1411
    Testosterone Free - 441.1
    Testosterone, Bioavailable - 887.9
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin - 15
    Estrogen, Total, Serum - 341.6

    If anyone can decipher this and let me know if I should have any concerns please feel free to add. I took another 125mg of Sustanon today and was planning on stopping for a few months and just continue with the H2Generate and MK2866 and hopefully get tested again. Of course I'm very well pleased with the results I've gotten at 45 years old. My only concern at this age is erections and sexual desires. Although those have not diminished and at times I believe its all mental I'm trying not to get down to testosterone levels I was at 3 months ago. I put the work in the gym and eat fairly clean.
    Any further advise would be greatly recommended.
    Thank You.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry, its N2Guard I'm taking, not Generate.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ocasio75 View Post
    I've recently had blood work done to see where my testosterone levels were. In January they were at the following:
    Testosterone Total, MS - 352
    Testosterone Free - 68.7
    Testosterone, Bioavailable - 141.2
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin - 19

    I didn't have my Estrogen levels tested. During the last 3 months I've been taking 125mg of Sustanon once a week. I started off with 250mg right before the gyms locked down so I was concerned of wasting what I had so I halved it to conserve the gains I had made. I've also been taking H2Generate, MK2866.

    Here are my current blood results:

    Testosterone Total, MS - 1411
    Testosterone Free - 441.1
    Testosterone, Bioavailable - 887.9
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin - 15
    Estrogen, Total, Serum - 341.6

    If anyone can decipher this and let me know if I should have any concerns please feel free to add. I took another 125mg of Sustanon today and was planning on stopping for a few months and just continue with the H2Generate and MK2866 and hopefully get tested again. Of course I'm very well pleased with the results I've gotten at 45 years old. My only concern at this age is erections and sexual desires. Although those have not diminished and at times I believe its all mental I'm trying not to get down to testosterone levels I was at 3 months ago. I put the work in the gym and eat fairly clean.
    Any further advise would be greatly recommended.
    Thank You.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry, its N2Guard I'm taking, not Generate.
    What are the healthy ranges?

    I hope that estrogen number is wrong..test seems high and estrogen reflects that.

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,007
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what i can decipher is your gear is good to go, that is all i can do for you

    you didn't say the purpose was for using the gear. if you are using it for HRT then that dose is too high, if you are using it for a cycle it is too low. plus your estrogen is out of control .

    the best thing you can do is get in touch with me for a consult to iron everything out and educate you on how to use steroids properly.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,012
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You don't mention an AI or a PCT

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    what i can decipher is your gear is good to go, that is all i can do for you

    you didn't say the purpose was for using the gear. if you are using it for HRT then that dose is too high, if you are using it for a cycle it is too low. plus your estrogen is out of control .

    the best thing you can do is get in touch with me for a consult to iron everything out and educate you on how to use steroids properly.
    Yup please reach out to Steve man honestly that estrogen number is crazy. The normal Range is like 10-40 you are like 8-9 x that....sure recipe for gyno, blood pressure issues, etc.

    Gear looks great numbers support that but you need help.

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    407
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What is your blood pressure looking like? I would expect it to be creeping up there with estrogen that high. High estrogen is one of the main culprits of undesirable side effects. Get it in check.

  7. #7
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,174
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If this is TRT it is a simple solution. Pin less gear and more often. You want your levels to be closer to 800-900 on a TRT dose. When you are dosing too high and only once per week your estrogen will spike like that. I would drop to 100mg per week and pin 2-3x per week. Give that time and your estrogen will level out just fine. Do not start throwing an AI at it because you will just crash your estrogen.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,803
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would retest your estrogen because that number is really high... you need an AI for sure
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  9. #9
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    47
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This was just a TRT due to my Testosterone being at the 300 level. I have not been taking an AI. I have not had my blood pressure checked since January. I'm looking to stop the Sustanon at this point. I don't think I will find a source that can provide any and as you can see I'm not using the best methods. If I were to stop taking the sustanon and continue with the SARMS and the N2Guard can things be brought down to a more manageable level? I do have arimedex but did not take any.

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ocasio75 View Post
    This was just a TRT due to my Testosterone being at the 300 level. I have not been taking an AI. I have not had my blood pressure checked since January. I'm looking to stop the Sustanon at this point. I don't think I will find a source that can provide any and as you can see I'm not using the best methods. If I were to stop taking the sustanon and continue with the SARMS and the N2Guard can things be brought down to a more manageable level? I do have arimedex but did not take any.
    So start taking arimidex .5mg EOD right away.

    You can stop the sustanon but do you want to remain on TRT or not? If not you will need to do a full PCT and even then your levels will still be around 300. I would drop the mk2866 as well just give your body a rest.

    I mean its a last resort but you can go to a TRT clinic and im sure they will prescribe you TRT IF thats what you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •