Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work results.. result of overloading a gram of test thinking i had low estrogen

bluestacks

blood work results.. result of overloading a gram of test thinking i had low estrogen
is the estrogen high its my first time reading a blood test. i thought i crashed my estrogen tbh. never guess yourself! i learnt. how much arimidex should i be using? starting cycle next week..

-------------------------------------------------------
Range
Testosterone 245.4*** nmol/L 6.0-28.0
SHBG re-std 8* nmol/L 15-50
Free testosterone > 2000*** nmol/L 200-600

-------------------------------------------------------

Hormone studies
Follicle stimulating hormone < 1 IU/L (1- 8)
Luteinizing hormone < 1 IU/L (2 - 8)
Oestradiol 438 pmol/L (< 150)
progesterone 6.0 nmol/L (< 4.1)
prolactin (mIU/L) 236 mIU/L (45 - 375)

------------------------------------------------

and IGF was 30 out of 10-42

cortisol was at 345 in morning and i thought i was overtrained and stressed
cortisol is 110-550 AM 70-400 PM

on that much gear you need to be on an AI absolutely!

you take enough to balance your estrogen levels in line

i took that much because i guessed myself to have low estrogen because i felt like shit so i took a gram of gear to see how i go... as joints were aching i had no emotions at all. well i got out of an relationship and i didnt even want to cry which made me think that i crashed it but im the absolute opposite . felt insanely weak for agers. but yea i'll be taking Ai's more now.. and now i know how to get a blood work without embarrassing myself.. small town so if the doc sees this he will be like WTF and it will spread and shit. took 2mgs of arimidex gonna take another mg today

Bro, I am so confused. You don't really seem to have a real grasp on what you're doing. You start your cycle next week but took a gram of test last week? That makes no sense. In more ways than one. Assuming you did crush E2 taking that much test is really making things worse. Talk about a fucking roller coaster. Now you're compensating by taking a shit load of Arimidex. Arimidex has a half life of up to almost 60 hours, which means that you are going to take more before the original amount peaks. That is exactly how you crash estrogen. It just makes no sense and makes it seem like you have no business using steroids. Also, it is actually illegal for a dr disclose personal information about a patient no matter how small the town. You really should get informed before you really fuck yourself up.

Bro, I am so confused. You don't really seem to have a real grasp on what you're doing. You start your cycle next week but took a gram of test last week? That makes no sense. In more ways than one. Assuming you did crush E2 taking that much test is really making things worse. Talk about a fucking roller coaster. Now you're compensating by taking a shit load of Arimidex. Arimidex has a half life of up to almost 60 hours, which means that you are going to take more before the original amount peaks. That is exactly how you crash estrogen. It just makes no sense and makes it seem like you have no business using steroids. Also, it is actually illegal for a dr disclose personal information about a patient no matter how small the town. You really should get informed before you really fuck yourself up.

This. Why are you starting a cycle next week if you only just took a gram of test?

I'm honestly a little confused by this whole thread, but it does look like you need more AI

i thought i crashed my estrogen.... thats why. cycles already started anyway as i can train now.. arimidex has helped alot

Start again. In previous posts it was next week. So which is it?

Slamming a gram of test is not going to fix your estrogen levels ongoing. Were you on a cycle or just thought your estrogen was low off cycle? Either way, you should get on aromasin right away to prevent gyno from popping up.

So you just took a gram of Test because you thought you had crashed your E. Why would you crash your E? Were you taking an AI before your cycle or because you thought you had high E?

I'm really confused TBH. Now it does like you have high E. That measurement looks different than I'm used to seeing but if <150 is normal and yourevat 438 you're almost 3 times the high end of normal.

I don't think you're ready for steroids. I'd take a little AI to help knock down your E and then I would toss that gear in the trash. You're going to F yourself if you don't know what you're doing.

Not trying to be a dick but playing with your hormones is no joke.

So you just took a gram of Test because you thought you had crashed your E. Why would you crash your E? Were you taking an AI before your cycle or because you thought you had high E?

I'm really confused TBH. Now it does like you have high E. That measurement looks different than I'm used to seeing but if <150 is normal and yourevat 438 you're almost 3 times the high end of normal.

I don't think you're ready for steroids. I'd take a little AI to help knock down your E and then I would toss that gear in the trash. You're going to F yourself if you don't know what you're doing.

Not trying to be a dick but playing with your hormones is no joke.

ive been on gear for 3 years. only did 2 blasts they went well. never done blood work. and ive just been guessing everything till i got my bloodwork couple days ago.. ive already fucked my hormones and i know i'm an idiot and i cant deny it. i can't just throw out my gear i'll just lose my gains and everything and wait a long 2 years for my test to come back or it wont at all..

i assumed i crashed it as i was taking ai's a bit i'm very slack on Ai's cruising.. i assumed, also as i got out of an relationship and i had absolutely no emotions and i was just weak asf and lethargic all the time no sex drive not much errections happening which i was like fuck i'm slamming some test to get my estrogen back but i assume wrong... i know i'm a dickhead and i wish i never touched steroids in the first place i think its a bit late now to come off... but if not i'm not coming off yet, not mentally ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Slamming a gram of test is not going to fix your estrogen levels ongoing. Were you on a cycle or just thought your estrogen was low off cycle? Either way, you should get on aromasin right away to prevent gyno from popping up.

doesnt gyno stay forever once you got it? already got gyno hahaha thats not my worries. i swear i always had gyno ever since i did tren couple years ago

ive been on gear for 3 years. only did 2 blasts they went well. never done blood work. and ive just been guessing everything till i got my bloodwork couple days ago.. ive already fucked my hormones and i know i'm an idiot and i cant deny it. i can't just throw out my gear i'll just lose my gains and everything and wait a long 2 years for my test to come back or it wont at all..

i assumed i crashed it as i was taking ai's a bit i'm very slack on Ai's cruising.. i assumed, also as i got out of an relationship and i had absolutely no emotions and i was just weak asf and lethargic all the time no sex drive not much errections happening which i was like fuck i'm slamming some test to get my estrogen back but i assume wrong... i know i'm a dickhead and i wish i never touched steroids in the first place i think its a bit late now to come off... but if not i'm not coming off yet, not mentally ready.

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt gyno stay forever once you got it? already got gyno hahaha thats not my worries. i swear i always had gyno ever since i did tren couple years ago

That's BS. You'll lose some. Not all.

- - - Updated - - -

you probably didn’t take caber

What were the rest of your bloods like? AST, ALT, GFR?
You need to get your blood work done regularly. Guessing = fuck yourself up.
What was your cruising dose of test and how long have you been cruising if only 2 blasts in 3 years.
You wouldn't loose all your gains if you came off the gear and your health is way more important.

.. and now i know how to get a blood work without embarrassing myself.. small town so if the doc sees this he will be like WTF and it will spread and shit...

Patient doctor confidentiality. If your dr is gossiping about his patients private medical history he should lose his license. Report that cunt

Patient doctor confidentiality. If your dr is gossiping about his patients private medical history he should lose his license. Report that cunt

Yea WTF?? Id sue his pants off you literally cannot say anything like that i dont care if you are in a town of 3 people and 2 being you and the doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey BlueStacks
How you doing now, did you manage to get yourself sorted?

Back
Top Bottom