Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloodwork 1 week off cycle

narique

Registered
I ran test and tren for my cycle and got bloods done via my doctor 1 week after my last injection and my numbers came in with LH and FSH under 1 which scared me. my total testosterone came in at >1500 which is high. my doctor said he had never seen bloodwork like this and said to go to the ER to get checked for organ damage.

as long as the steroids are in your system it will keep your HPTA shut down. that +1500 # is from the test still in your system

your doctor (if he had any sort of brain) would have known right away you were using exogenous hormones. don't listen to him and waste your $$$ going to the ER cause those doctors are the worst of the worst and will not understand any of this shit either

So you finished your cycle. No mention of PCT and you got bloodwork and are wondering why you haven't returned to normal in a week?

I ran test and tren for my cycle and got bloods done via my doctor 1 week after my last injection and my numbers came in with LH and FSH under 1 which scared me. my total testosterone came in at >1500 which is high. my doctor said he had never seen bloodwork like this and said to go to the ER to get checked for organ damage.

What did you tell your doc?

Goes to show your doctor is pretty clueless and dramatic and that you don't understand steroids very well

It will take weeks after your PCT is finished for things to even start to look normal on blood work. All yours showed is that you are still shut down due to using steroids and your test levels are high due to using steroids. No surprises at all.

Back
Top Bottom