Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork 2 weeks in Test P/Tren A blast

abelsorian

Registered
Hi, I'm a 25 years old guy, 1,87m and 92,5kg (16%BF).

I just received my results from a bloodwork I made after 2 weeks in TestP-Tren A 100mgs/4x week (EOD protocol) blast.
They are a little strange but I don't know if my gear is legit or bunk after seeing the results (They pull was made the same day I must to pin, pinned after pull, so 48 hours after last pin.

Taking 0,5mg/EOD Adex and 0,5mg/E3D caber.

The weird values are this:
RBC: 4.19 (Low 4.40-5.9)
Hematocrit; 0.38 L/L (0.36-0.52)
Total cholesterol: 80 mg/dL (Low 140-200)
HDL: 22mg/dL (Low 35-60)
LDL: 44.4 mg/dL (0-155)
VLDL: 13.2 mg/dL (10-32)
AST: 108U/L (High 0-37)
ALT: 60U/L (High 0-42)
Progesterone: 4 ng/mL (High 0-1)
LH: 0.1UI/L (Low 1.7-8.6)
FSH 0.5UI/L (Low 1.6-12)
Total testosterone 7.35 ng/mL (3-10) *This is the wierdest one. Why is in the normal range?
Estradiol: 140.9 pg/mL (High 7-45)

What do you think? Is my gear legit? I know that Test P is very short life buut it can decrease to the normal range of TT in 48hours? Why is my Cholesterol, RBC and Hematocrit so los? It should be higher with the use of AAS, am I wrong?

Thanks a lot for the attention

P.D: If you want some more values tell me and I will answer

where is your pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to? its pretty hard to tell you anything if we dont know where you started...

where is your pre cycle bloodwork to compare it to? its pretty hard to tell you anything if we dont know where you started...

Sorry but my pre cycle BW doesn't have FSH, LH, estradiol nor prolactin

The other values was:

RBC: 4.88 (4.40-5.9)
Hematocrit; 0.46 L/L (0.36-0.52)
Total cholesterol: 88 mg/dL (Low 140-200)
HDL: 36mg/dL (35-60)
LDL: 29.4 mg/dL (0-155)
VLDL: 22.6 mg/dL (10-32)
AST: 81U/L (High 0-37)
ALT: 89
U/L (High 0-42)
Total testosterone 4.86 ng/mL (3-10)

obviously on tren your cholesterol can take a huge hit... you need to be using supports with tren man, thats a fucking must... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

as far as test levels, its gone up since pre cycle... its only been two weeks...

Yeah, I know, I'm taking n2guard as a protection for myself. I was worried about test because I've heard that Test P shoul reach peak serum levels around 7-10 days so I may should be with more TT than what is exposed in the BW, that makes me think if my test is underdosed or something

Yeah, I know, I'm taking n2guard as a protection for myself. I was worried about test because I've heard that Test P shoul reach peak serum levels around 7-10 days so I may should be with more TT than what is exposed in the BW, that makes me think if my test is underdosed or something

Its possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 weeks on even prop isn't enough time to necessarily reach peak levels

but i would say your gear is probably underdosed if you test again in 2 weeks and your levels aren't sky high

where did you get your gear from?

but i would say your gear is probably underdosed if you test again in 2 weeks and your levels aren't sky high

A reseller of Pharmacom Labs (Checked as genuine in PC page)

Your T has gone up bro....it's only been 2 weeks. This takes time. Like Steve always says and it applies to this too: This is a marathon not a sprint.

A reseller of Pharmacom Labs (Checked as genuine in PC page)

they are known for putting out medicre gear

if you want me to give you an educated guess i would say it is underdosed.. but like i said keep injecting and test again in 2 weeks

they are known for putting out medicre gear

if you want me to give you an educated guess i would say it is underdosed.. but like i said keep injecting and test again in 2 weeks

I will try to switch to an ED schedule (Upping the dose to 500mg/weekly, or 600mg I don't know yet) and I will test in a couple of weeks to know. Btw, I will switch to SIS labs for my next one, I'm not sure about this decision cause like with PC, I've heard different opinions about them.

Hi, I'm a 25 years old guy, 1,87m and 92,5kg (16%BF).

I just received my results from a bloodwork I made after 2 weeks in TestP-Tren A 100mgs/4x week (EOD protocol) blast.
They are a little strange but I don't know if my gear is legit or bunk after seeing the results (They pull was made the same day I must to pin, pinned after pull, so 48 hours after last pin.

Taking 0,5mg/EOD Adex and 0,5mg/E3D caber.

The weird values are this:
RBC: 4.19 (Low 4.40-5.9)
Hematocrit; 0.38 L/L (0.36-0.52)
Total cholesterol: 80 mg/dL (Low 140-200)
HDL: 22mg/dL (Low 35-60)
LDL: 44.4 mg/dL (0-155)
VLDL: 13.2 mg/dL (10-32)
AST: 108U/L (High 0-37)
ALT: 60U/L (High 0-42)
Progesterone: 4 ng/mL (High 0-1)
LH: 0.1UI/L (Low 1.7-8.6)
FSH 0.5UI/L (Low 1.6-12)
Total testosterone 7.35 ng/mL (3-10) *This is the wierdest one. Why is in the normal range?
Estradiol: 140.9 pg/mL (High 7-45)

What do you think? Is my gear legit? I know that Test P is very short life buut it can decrease to the normal range of TT in 48hours? Why is my Cholesterol, RBC and Hematocrit so los? It should be higher with the use of AAS, am I wrong?

Thanks a lot for the attention

P.D: If you want some more values tell me and I will answer

Is that estradiol measure correct? If normal range is 7-45 and you are a 140 wouldnt that suggest you need more arimidex/caber or switch to aromasin? Or that your arimidex/caber is bunk?

Im actually asking that as a question but that looks out of whack?

Is that estradiol measure correct? If normal range is 7-45 and you are a 140 wouldnt that suggest you need more arimidex/caber or switch to aromasin? Or that your arimidex/caber is bunk?

Im actually asking that as a question but that looks out of whack?

Adex and caber are pharma grade so no bunk. But, I notice a little bit of bloat even lowering a lot sodium consumption so I will switch to aromasin for a few weeks. But, anyway, for what I read, Tren can be false stated as estradiol on BWs

Adex and caber are pharma grade so no bunk. But, I notice a little bit of bloat even lowering a lot sodium consumption so I will switch to aromasin for a few weeks. But, anyway, for what I read, Tren can be false stated as estradiol on BWs

Tren will definitely skew estrogen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go with this

For whatever reason - tren shows up as estrogen in blood work.

If you get blood work done when using tren, your estrogen levels will record sky high. It's a false reading.

For whatever reason - tren shows up as estrogen in blood work.

If you get blood work done when using tren, your estrogen levels will record sky high. It's a false reading.

I am glad you told me this Muskate. So I just need to watch it extra close then cause my blood reading will be off, I assume. I will not be taking an exorbitant amount of tren but still, prob enough to throw off my Estradiol readings.

Just a wild guess here, but if I end up being able to breast feed, I would assume my E actually is to high? Lol. J/k.

I am glad you told me this Muskate. So I just need to watch it extra close then cause my blood reading will be off, I assume. I will not be taking an exorbitant amount of tren but still, prob enough to throw off my Estradiol readings.

Just a wild guess here, but if I end up being able to breast feed, I would assume my E actually is to high? Lol. J/k.

Lactating nipples is actually due to prolactin. Prolactin is a hormone that actually isn't needed by men. It regulates milk gland production in females

Back
Top Bottom