Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork importance and COMMON Fkng Sense!

dylangemelli

Staff
Literally there are DAILY nonsensical posts from people that want answers to problems that provide next to know information and have zero concept of bloodwork in general. If you are honestly, that out of touch to understand the importance of bloodwork and how vital that it is to accurately assess problems then the word "steroids" should not even exist in your vocabulary or world...

WE ARE NOT PSYCHICS... if you provide us little to no info and especially no bloodwork, we could easily come to a conclusion that may not be the right issue you are having... many issues can have similar type of side effects... what does that then mean??? WELL... you could attempt to treat a problem that does not even exist and could ultimately make it worse...

If you are not willing to do the protocols and sensical things necessary to be safe and run a cycle properly, you should not be using steroids whatsoever!

Literally there are DAILY nonsensical posts from people that want answers to problems that provide next to know information and have zero concept of bloodwork in general. If you are honestly, that out of touch to understand the importance of bloodwork and how vital that it is to accurately assess problems then the word "steroids" should not even exist in your vocabulary or world...

WE ARE NOT PSYCHICS... if you provide us little to no info and especially no bloodwork, we could easily come to a conclusion that may not be the right issue you are having... many issues can have similar type of side effects... what does that then mean??? WELL... you could attempt to treat a problem that does not even exist and could ultimately make it worse...

If you are not willing to do the protocols and sensical things necessary to be safe and run a cycle properly, you should not be using steroids whatsoever!

Yea it’s comical at this point. So easy to do with privatelabsmd, personalabs, even quest diagnostics you can pick your bloodwork. Hey Dylan how many fingers am I holding up right now?

Yes blood work is important and all should do it, but not all guys understand this and not all guys have access to blood work.

Keep in mind, some states DO NOT allow private blood work and some Countries do NOT allow private blood work. Multiple European countries BAN private blood work due to socialized medicine, and so do multiple USA states.

So, we should not blanket statement blood work for everyone, it's very subjective to where the person lives and their access.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes blood work is important and all should do it, but not all guys understand this and not all guys have access to blood work.

Keep in mind, some states DO NOT allow private blood work and some Countries do NOT allow private blood work. Multiple European countries BAN private blood work due to socialized medicine, and so do multiple USA states.

So, we should not blanket statement blood work for everyone, it's very subjective to where the person lives and their access.

Just as a reference for readers, and this is USA only (not international which is much harder).

What states allow direct to consumer lab testing?
States permitted to perform DAT: AK, AR, DE, DC, IN, IA, KS, LA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NC,ND, OH, OK, SD, UT, VT, WA,WV, WI, TX, VA,
States with some limits on DAT: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, ME, MD, MA, NV, NJ, OR, NY.
States where DAT is prohibited: AL, CT, GA, HI, ID, IA, KY, MI, NH, PA, RI, SC, TN, WY.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as a reference for readers, and this is USA only (not international which is much harder).

What states allow direct to consumer lab testing?
States permitted to perform DAT: AK, AR, DE, DC, IN, IA, KS, LA, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NC,ND, OH, OK, SD, UT, VT, WA,WV, WI, TX, VA,
States with some limits on DAT: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, ME, MD, MA, NV, NJ, OR, NY.
States where DAT is prohibited: AL, CT, GA, HI, ID, IA, KY, MI, NH, PA, RI, SC, TN, WY.

Although I agree that it can be difficult I’m in Massachusetts and personalabs writes me a script that I take to quest which allows me to run bloods whenever.

If you can’t get bloods directly then talk to your doctor and ask. I mean if I couldn’t find out a way other than trt id be very hesitant to run cycles as I couldn’t imagine jacking myself full of steroids and flying blind without bloods.

JMO

Yea it’s comical at this point. So easy to do with privatelabsmd, personalabs, even quest diagnostics you can pick your bloodwork. Hey Dylan how many fingers am I holding up right now?

One. The middle one lol

Take estrogen for example......many of the side effects of high estrogen are the same as low estrogen. Without blood work, you can end up guessing and making the problem exponentially worse. Blood work is so important if you are going to use any type of PED's.

Such utter nonsense spewed by some people… if u cant afford bloodwork then dont use peds… there are even at home tests u can order and send in bloods… everlywell was even on shark tank. Please dont say you cant walk into a doctor and just pay for bloods either. There are many other ways to go about it

Its important to do multiple times a year!

Such utter nonsense spewed by some people… if u cant afford bloodwork then dont use peds… there are even at home tests u can order and send in bloods… everlywell was even on shark tank. Please dont say you cant walk into a doctor and just pay for bloods either. There are many other ways to go about it

It's ironic. I see people talking about their doc wouldn't do it when what they almost certainly mean is 'on my insurance'. When, as has been said, you can PAY for it and not even that expensively. Here in the UK you CAN get it done.

It's ironic. I see people talking about their doc wouldn't do it when what they almost certainly mean is 'on my insurance'. When, as has been said, you can PAY for it and not even that expensively. Here in the UK you CAN get it done.

100 percent brother!

Here's an intresting fact I I got bloodwork 1-2 weeks after finishing nolva pct and all my levels are perfect .
Cycle was test/tren 10 weeks and anavar for last 6

Back
Top Bottom