Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork Labs Hawaii

Dillusion

Trying to do this the right way but all the online labs list none for Hawaii.

If anyone has any leads please share.

You can order online and even though there's no labs in your state, most labs just need the order itself to perform the test.

Call your local lab and verify. Not sure what the test itself will cost you or of pocket.

You can order online and even though there's no labs in your state, most labs just need the order itself to perform the test.

Call your local lab and verify. Not sure what the test itself will cost you or of pocket.

I can't get past the checkout portion on the online without picking a lab. So I'm not sure if the lab information gets thrown on the paperwork. If it does I can't even get the order online.

Just waiting on the kit from everlywell

I can't get past the checkout portion on the online without picking a lab. So I'm not sure if the lab information gets thrown on the paperwork. If it does I can't even get the order online.

Just waiting on the kit from everlywell
I picked lab Corp in CA. DLS in Honolulu confirmed they just need an "order" to conduct the test. In fact, they were the ones who gave me the process and which website to buy the order from even though they aren't listed.

I'll try everlywell too as it's discreet and easier than driving the 10 mins to the lab in town.

I picked lab Corp in CA. DLS in Honolulu confirmed they just need an "order" to conduct the test. In fact, they were the ones who gave me the process and which website to buy the order from even though they aren't listed.

I'll try everlywell too as it's discreet and easier than driving the 10 mins to the lab in town.

Thanks I'll try this way next time. I have a DLS by my work and home so not inconvenient.

Just an FYI for those wanting to use DLS in Hawaii. I tried today and got rejected.

Lab Corp puts their Tennessee address on the forms for the doctors address. But the doctor listed is not at their Tennessee address. So got denied. I'm going to reach out to Lab Corp to so if there is any way they can fix this. Doctor address needs to match the address on the paperwork.

The guy that helped me was nice too. 99% sure he knew what was going on but he said as long as the address matches he can take my blood.

Ok update.

Good to go. I didn't have to get my paperwork changed.

But I highly suggest you call and try to fax in the request ahead of time. They only called me back now that I'm good to go about 6 hours after I stopped by.

Back
Top Bottom