Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork Results, what are your thoughts.

Nice lol. I came off an injury and shed a ton of weight in late 2017 early 2018. Spent 6 months after just recovering and eating healthy plain ass low calorie diet. Got to a measly 187lbs at 8% BF then started this cycle. So as of now I've put on 41lbs and and went up by 6% BF. I got 3 more weeks and considering eating everything under the sun because I'm stuck between 228 & 233 for the last 10 days. Screw this clean bulking shit haha

So 41lbs. I'd like to see the bodyfat stay as it was rather than go up.

So 41lbs. I'd like to see the bodyfat stay as it was rather than go up.

I'm not too worried about it, I can lose it easily with just a little bit more cardio and drop some carbs. Currently at 580 carbs, 404 protein, 42 fat. I still got quite a bit of weight to throw on anyways if I wanna compete in a year. For me, its breaking that 235lb mark where it gets rough. 6,000+ calories isn't easy for me haha

I'm not too worried about it, I can lose it easily with just a little bit more cardio and drop some carbs. Currently at 580 carbs, 404 protein, 42 fat. I still got quite a bit of weight to throw on anyways if I wanna compete in a year. For me, its breaking that 235lb mark where it gets rough. 6,000+ calories isn't easy for me haha

I'd say cheesecake but no lol

No wonder when you are eating that much protein.
What I would suggest trying is to drop that ratio and replace some of that with carbs.

No wonder when you are eating that much protein.
What I would suggest trying is to drop that ratio and replace some of that with carbs.

It seems as if even I up my carbs more and lower protein, I go up in BF quickly and noticeably in ther stomach area. So I switched to more protein less carb. The BF stopped and the weight maintained by since then, growth has slowed down. May just say screw it and go back to that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say cheesecake but no lol

Lol, that's always an option Haha.

It seems as if even I up my carbs more and lower protein, I go up in BF quickly and noticeably in ther stomach area. So I switched to more protein less carb. The BF stopped and the weight maintained by since then, growth has slowed down. May just say screw it and go back to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, that's always an option Haha.

Yes and that's probably because of the extra water weight that comes with carbs. Carbs retain water.
My point though is that's a lot of protein and not even the biggest bodybuilders need to eat that much. Not only is it also a budget problem but you are not gonna get any extra benefit of it, it's basically very costly carbs as all the excess is going to be turned into glucose.

Back
Top Bottom