Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork on sarms

paiis

Registered
I have been running ostarine MK for 2 weeks and something is off. I went and got blood work done and my testosterone levels came in at 200 which is really low. I did not run blood work before cycle which I know was a mistake because now I don't know what my Baseline is. My question is is this normal for my test levels to drop like this I actually feel great though

well a drastic drop is definitely not normal but YOU HAVE NO CLUE if it even dropped without pre cycle bloods and even a steroid wont cause a drastic drop in only 2 weeks... so this one is on you man ...

I have been running ostarine MK for 2 weeks and something is off. I went and got blood work done and my testosterone levels came in at 200 which is really low. I did not run blood work before cycle which I know was a mistake because now I don't know what my Baseline is. My question is is this normal for my test levels to drop like this I actually feel great though

That´s why testosterone should be the base of any cycle , because all the other compounds supress the test levels and make them crash . As we all know is never good idea use only orall cycle like dbol and wintrol , or anadrol with anavar , you always need testosterone at least 200mg to keep your sex drive and nomal test levels

It's possible you have fake sarms from tony huge, enchaned athlete has fake sarms spike with prohormones.

That´s why testosterone should be the base of any cycle , because all the other compounds supress the test levels and make them crash . As we all know is never good idea use only orall cycle like dbol and wintrol , or anadrol with anavar , you always need testosterone at least 200mg to keep your sex drive and nomal test levels

Why are you telling people they need testosterone with sarms?? STOP GIVING OUT STUPID BULL SHIT NONSENSICAL INFORMATION! FUCK!! YOU DO NOT NEED TESTOSTERONE WITH SARMS!!

This is incoherently incorrect on all levels. He would not need testosterone using sarms unless it were s23. This is not proper advice to be giving out and it certainly gives the wrong idea to anyone reading, which there are many who read and do not even post. Why must you insist on spreading incorrect information?

Here we go. Test as a base on a sarms cycle. I can’t anymore with this information. Listen to Dylan when it comes to sarms he will have to completely taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom