Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloodwork is in, thoughts?

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
I posted yesterday about my cycle plans, take a look if you want to see what I'm up to. This is a follow up post. I'm on TRT and had bloodwork yesterday, the results are in so I think I'm good to go now in adding anavar to my SARM cycle. Here are the results:

Total T 988, slightly high from range
Free T 37.3, very high, range is 3.1 to 12.8
Bioavailable T 873.9, thru the roof high, range is 71.7-300.0

I know from past bloods that my bioavailable T is always high in comparison to total T, I guess it's just how my body works. Probably because. . .

SHBG is 7, and range is 13-74, and in past results my SHBG seems to stay pretty low for some reason. Any idea why?

LH and FSH are very low, not unexpected bc of the TRT

Estrogen is a nice looking 18, and range is 11-44, so even though my total T is high it looks like I don't have to worry about aromitization.

Prolactin is a nice 8.0, range is 3.5-19.4

Hemoglobin is a healthy 14.5, range is 13.5-17.5, so it looks like the my heart will stay in good shape.

In any event, just an FYI, I know a lot of people don't favor gel for TRT, but these are my results using gel, they look pretty good to me. On another note, what do you make of the very high Free T and Bioavailable T?

The number that's important is free testosterone and that number is great for you, free test is what gets you results. Estrogen is good, prolactin is good, hemoglobin is good. I would call this very good blood work man.

i would lower your TRT dose otherwise expect some bad things to sneak up on you over time like cancer and prostate problems

Yeah, my doc appointment is coming up on the 17th, I'm sure he'll dial it back a bit and as much as I'm happy about my improved levels I was thinking this myself. Frankly, I'm surprised I achieved this level on gel, I was under the impression it doesn't normally produce results this high.

I think your bloodworl looks good bud. Normal range of test is around 350 up to about 1200. The 900s are a great place to be. Upper normal is good

Yeah, my doc appointment is coming up on the 17th, I'm sure he'll dial it back a bit and as much as I'm happy about my improved levels I was thinking this myself. Frankly, I'm surprised I achieved this level on gel, I was under the impression it doesn't normally produce results this high.

yeah it is good you got bloods, now you can adjust things. bloods are a map

Back
Top Bottom