Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork timing off cycle

sGw503

Registered
I got blood work for pre-cycle and I got it again mid cycle. Now coming off my cycle and in PCT currently. when are you supposed to get blood work after your post Cycle Therapy or do you want to get it again during just to see how you are recovering. I am using long Esters equipoise and Trenbolone

I got blood work for pre-cycle and I got it again mid cycle. Now coming off my cycle and in PCT currently. when are you supposed to get blood work after your post Cycle Therapy or do you want to get it again during just to see how you are recovering. I am using long Esters equipoise and Trenbolone

Do blood work after you're done with pct, wait at least 2 weeks post-pct to do the bloods. This will give you a good indication on what's happening with your body post-pct.

you need to wait till about 5-6 weeks after you stop your PCT in normal situations to get your bloods done. if you get it done too soon it will not be accurate with serms in your system

Do blood work after you're done with pct, wait at least 2 weeks post-pct to do the bloods. This will give you a good indication on what's happening with your body post-pct.

Eddie is correct

Bloodwork will give you alot of insights for your cycle!

About a month to 6 weeks after pct

wait 2-4 weeks after your last shot to start PCT then wait another 2-4 weeks after PCT to check your bloods again.

Back
Top Bottom