Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blue top or gray top hgh

thadoughboy

Proficient Brother
Anyone had success with these or has decent bloodwork back?
I know pharma is the way to go but its just not feasible while travelling ( as I lose alot of packs and cant afford to replace 1000s in hgh )
Is it worth the $600 for 5iu a day for 3 months?
Are they even comparable to the rest?
Looking at PSL if it matters.

bro hgh is good stuff if you can get the real deal...unfortunately ton of china fakes so I'd be very careful brother...

I have seen good bloods on the grays but I have also seen fakes. Hgh is a tricky drug, it's tough to know if your getting hgh or a peptide that causes similar sides. Some fakes even have sling in them

HGH is very hard to find in real quality, and after I got scammed once, I will never get back to HGH - there are way too many fakes sold.

The colour on the top of the vial means pretty much nothing. With a simple machine you can unvial and revial any peptide jar with any colour you want.

HGH is very often faked. Unless you have a source that you really trust or have the means to test the product, I would stick with SARMS. They are cheaper, legal, don't require injections and at least you know what you are getting.

The majority of HGH being sold is actually HCG.

Anyone had success with these or has decent bloodwork back?
I know pharma is the way to go but its just not feasible while travelling ( as I lose alot of packs and cant afford to replace 1000s in hgh )
Is it worth the $600 for 5iu a day for 3 months?
Are they even comparable to the rest?
Looking at PSL if it matters.
only genrics i would ever dabble in is kefei and up. i used no name blues from various places and they all were terrible.i think kefei is a good buy for the price but of course nothing like pharma grade

Back
Top Bottom