Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat & estrogen related ?

ricksondave

Registered
Since a lot of the aromatase enzyme is present in adipose tissue, do you believe that it would make sense that a person with a higher body fat, lets say 15% wil have mroe estrogen than a person who is 7% bf.

If so can you also conclude that a person with higher bodyfat will have a harder pct then a person with lower body fat due to decreased estrogen.??

Since a lot of the aromatase enzyme is present in adipose tissue, do you believe that it would make sense that a person with a higher body fat, lets say 15% wil have mroe estrogen than a person who is 7% bf.

If so can you also conclude that a person with higher bodyfat will have a harder pct then a person with lower body fat due to decreased estrogen.??

You don't need to ask. It's PRECISELY for these reasons that we recommend users wait until they get to around 12-15% bodyfat before using steroids.

And logic too: look at a fat mans bitch tits.... go on... LLLOOOOOKKK.

that is correct

also the reason the stereotype of the fat guy in grandma's basement playing video games has low T and high estrogen is true. just like in nature a sick body will throw everything off

when you consume alcohol you also spike estrogen and block the ability to burn fat. another good reason why alcohol is absolute poison for the body, i argue this a lot with the 'party crowd' who thinks that just cause they are ripped and drink that they are not causing issues. the truth is you would be MORE RIPPED and way more healthy if you didn't drink. and eventually that alcohol will catch up to you. i've known plenty of 22 year olds on these forums over the years who drank with 6 packs and 5 years later they looked like shit. the body will punish you eventually and life does not end at 25. i want to see where they are at 40 or GTFO

Last edited:
this is one of the reasons its not recommended to use steroids when you have an elevated body fat... there is a far higher issue with estrogen conversion...

Yes 100% correct. Can’t imagine the logic taking any AAS with more than 15% body fat.

Yes totally!

that is correct

also the reason the stereotype of the fat guy in grandma's basement playing video games has low T and high estrogen is true. just like in nature a sick body will throw everything off

when you consume alcohol you also spike estrogen and block the ability to burn fat. another good reason why alcohol is absolute poison for the body, i argue this a lot with the 'party crowd' who thinks that just cause they are ripped and drink that they are not causing issues. the truth is you would be MORE RIPPED and way more healthy if you didn't drink. and eventually that alcohol will catch up to you. i've known plenty of 22 year olds on these forums over the years who drank with 6 packs and 5 years later they looked like shit. the body will punish you eventually and life does not end at 25. i want to see where they are at 40 or GTFO

You are right on with this one! I was the party type athlete around my 20s now i am almost 41 and yes alcohol is poison! Although i do toke up once in a while i suppose i should stop that too.

You are right on with this one! I was the party type athlete around my 20s now i am almost 41 and yes alcohol is poison! Although i do toke up once in a while i suppose i should stop that too.

it makes more sense to stop it entirely. along with refined oils and refined sugars. these things do not need to go into the body whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom