Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body hair removal

Ssshortstop

Heres a fun subject. I have thick body hair and i get hairbumps easy. How do you get rid of the body hair. What does everyone on here do. Any tricks of the trade. Come on everyone spill it.

I think PSL should sell some kinda toxic hair remover. lol

Heres a fun subject. I have thick body hair and i get hairbumps easy. How do you get rid of the body hair. What does everyone on here do. Any tricks of the trade. Come on everyone spill it.

I think PSL should sell some kinda toxic hair remover. lol

I use waxing to get rid of hair, but I used to shave until I started hating the burn after.

PSL should sell a non toxic hair remover not toxic. lol

I spent 5K+ on laser hair removal, i use razors on areas i can, and get those low cutting clippers. its a nonstop war and is dependent on your hair and skin. using a razor on your entire body will give you ingrown hairs if you have thick curly hair

I’ve never had this issue but a bunch of people are going to sugaring. Look it up

You could just invest and get lasering done.

Brah I have tried everything and getting bumps is hard to avoid if you are prone to them. I'm going to really save some cash and invest in laser hair removal, maybe the best and only way for bros with thick hair and sensitive skin combo that's bump city.

Iv been getting laser every 4 weeks for the last 3.5 years approx maybe 4 years.
And Ill still shave roughly twice a week for the less rough prickly hairs.
But if I miss my laser treatments and it's gone on to 6 or 8 weeks the hair regrowth becomes more prickly and grows back faster.

I'm English, Irish, German. Born in Australia.
Blasting/cruising 7 years.

So yeh laser suks when u use gear.

Back
Top Bottom