Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body not responding on cycle

Bloodybuilder

hey guys this is my first cycle and its going wrong for me i lost 10 pounds on my first cycle.

here is my info

male
23 years old
17% bodyfatt
started the cycle weighting 197 currently 185 pounds

cycle
500mgs of test 1-5 weeks didnt gain any weight i think it was fake
5-11 250 test cyp and 350 EQ cyp a week

ok guys as far as i know from research and freinds when u jump on ur first cycle it suppose to open ur appetite make u eat more ever snice i started my appetite been down i barely can eat 2400 cals before starting to feel like throwing up i been trying to hit 2500 cals 210 protein 200 carbs i know thats not enough to grow but i cant eat anymore its impossible. sides from cycle is higher sex drive and little acne. i hevent gained any strength or muscle mass.
my friend used the same gear i am using he used their tren and test and had the same experience. and he ran real steriods before he knows how they feel.

i need help guys

here is my bloods i did few days back
http://s3.postimg.org/h18zsor9v/Capture.png
http://s14.postimg.org/itzsum5tt/Capture1.png

You won't grow with 2500 cals. The gear upped your metabolism and you didn't fuel it. What is your body fat now?

Am I reading your bloods wrong, your on 250mg test a week and test level came back over 1500.

Someone please correct me if I'm looking at it completely wrong

Underdosed gear or not, what 195 lb person will make gains on 2400 cal a day regardless if he is on gear or not. I think there were false expectations to begin with.

Your body is like a Toyota. Give it good fuel it will run very well.

Your body on steroids is like a Ferrari, give it good fuel and it'll beat most things, dont give it enough fuel and you won't get very far.

You cannot blame the gear when your diet is shit. And if its clean eating rhwn the drugs did there work and you lost weight.

It's not rocket science. Eat more to grow.

Call out whoever sold you the bunk test !! Help others stay away from this lab.

Look closely, he did an analysis in a laboratory where there is a limit. that lab does not show the results of analysis of over 1500ng/dl and it is written on his paper that the results of his analysis of more than 1500 ng/dl ,but how much more,they will not tell because they have limitations. It could be 1600ng/dl or 4000 ng/dl.

Basic reading comprehension as follows. Op test result maxed out 1500 cap. Can we all agree he was running more than just plain oil. Now we cannot say the gear was the best without further test but to say it was bunk would be wrong. Bonacris said it best. Sounds like op had decent gear but failed to feed body enough therefore resulting in a deficit. Its still all guessing without beginning and current pictures and more extensive bloods.

guys as far as i know gear suppose to make u eat like an animal it suppose to make u hungry. thats the resukts i heard from freinds that ran gear and put on 30 pounds+
on this gear i have no apatite i cant stuff more than 2400 cals before starting to feel like throwing up. i know there is something wrong. as for blood test i got the female hormone panel which is recommended by evo

Builder it does me different at different times. Sometimes ill be ravenous and kitchen will look like a pack of wild hogs been it. Other times i will have to force myself to eat. Everybody is different. So dont get locked in on what everybody else says happens or dont. The whole key is figuring out what does the best for You. I do stuff alot of people would argue with. I keep um to my self. They produce results for me.

The lab you made analysis in is shitty place. You have to go and make analysis in the lab where there are no limits. And again - as I told you before - you undereat very much! If you have no appetite - you have some problems with your health in general. Check your liver and stomach, man. I am sure 1000% that the reason in no gaining is not the gear. It's all about diet and training

Bodybuilder
If you don't have ur diet under control nothing will help u. There is no magic bullet. Gear/ supps only heighten the right mix. If u don't fuel it a bit more than ur maintenance level then u won't grow. I've known guys using 2-3 grams of gear a week and not gain anything because they didn't eat right or train right.

Back
Top Bottom