Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body recomposition

beatrik

Registered
hi guys i'm trying to organize 10 weeks more or less of feeding for a body recomposition, it would take a personal trainer to tell me what to eat and how much to eat every day, but right now i'm not working and i can't afford to pay a professional so i I have to arrange by myself .. I wanted to know if any of you can help me in this maybe if you know a link where I can find a nice card ready to follow, maybe there is an old post where everything is ready both what to eat and the training to follow, if someone can direct me or link something useful I would be really grateful

Nutrition is very dependent on a jibber of factors; current weight, age, bf%, activity level, supplements, etc... following a random food plan might not do anything. What are your goals exactly?

Nutrition is very dependent on a jibber of factors; current weight, age, bf%, activity level, supplements, etc... following a random food plan might not do anything. What are your goals exactly?

hi mate

height 1.85 cm
weight 88 kg
age 39
fat 20%

I train 5 times a week, at the moment I eat about 1500 kcal...(I'm trying to get some belly off with poor results)
I'd like to gain weight by putting on some lean mass, but at the same time I'd like to get rid of belly fat

hi mate

height 1.85 cm
weight 88 kg
age 39
fat 20%

I train 5 times a week, at the moment I eat about 1500 kcal...(I'm trying to get some belly off with poor results)
I'd like to gain weight by putting on some lean mass, but at the same time I'd like to get rid of belly fat

So 194 lbs, 39 years old, 20% BF, and EATING 1,500 CALORIES? You must feel like shit living on 1,500 calories. Are you taking or planning on taking any PED’s during this period?

hi mate

height 1.85 cm
weight 88 kg
age 39
fat 20%

I would suggest you start a recomp with sarms and supplements.

this is a good layout for you, just wrote it
week 1-16
GW Cardarine 20mgs/day
oStarine 50mgs/day
Cardazol 1 cap AM after food+3 caps preworkout

food, 50% protein/40% fat/10% carbs, mainly meats veggies and stay away from carbs
training 3 x/week weights upper body 1 day, lower body 2nd day, 3rd day full body
cardio 2 hour session 1x/week

hi mate

height 1.85 cm
weight 88 kg
age 39
fat 20%

bro your body fat too high, get that down to 10%

hi guys i'm trying to organize 10 weeks more or less of feeding for a body recomposition, it would take a personal trainer to tell me what to eat and how much to eat every day, but right now i'm not working and i can't afford to pay a professional so i I have to arrange by myself .. I wanted to know if any of you can help me in this maybe if you know a link where I can find a nice card ready to follow, maybe there is an old post where everything is ready both what to eat and the training to follow, if someone can direct me or link something useful I would be really grateful

Nope.

However, in VERY simple terms, eat less crap than you was. Change bad food foods for good ones. Train your ass off.

Nope.

However, in VERY simple terms, eat less crap than you was. Change bad food foods for good ones. Train your ass off.

Nailed it.

Pick a goal. Id suggest cutting since your bodyfat is 20%. Trying to gain muscle while dropping bodyfat rarely goes well and will not go well for somebody like yourself with beginner knowledge on diet and training. Concentrate on cutting right now

Back
Top Bottom