Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: body recomposition

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Arrow body recomposition

    hi guys i'm trying to organize 10 weeks more or less of feeding for a body recomposition, it would take a personal trainer to tell me what to eat and how much to eat every day, but right now i'm not working and i can't afford to pay a professional so i I have to arrange by myself .. I wanted to know if any of you can help me in this maybe if you know a link where I can find a nice card ready to follow, maybe there is an old post where everything is ready both what to eat and the training to follow, if someone can direct me or link something useful I would be really grateful

  2. #2
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nutrition is very dependent on a jibber of factors; current weight, age, bf%, activity level, supplements, etc... following a random food plan might not do anything. What are your goals exactly?

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    *Number not “jibber”🤦*♂️

  4. #4
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Csjcbson View Post
    Nutrition is very dependent on a jibber of factors; current weight, age, bf%, activity level, supplements, etc... following a random food plan might not do anything. What are your goals exactly?
    hi mate

    height 1.85 cm
    weight 88 kg
    age 39
    fat 20%

    I train 5 times a week, at the moment I eat about 1500 kcal...(I'm trying to get some belly off with poor results)
    I'd like to gain weight by putting on some lean mass, but at the same time I'd like to get rid of belly fat

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beatrik View Post
    hi mate

    height 1.85 cm
    weight 88 kg
    age 39
    fat 20%

    I train 5 times a week, at the moment I eat about 1500 kcal...(I'm trying to get some belly off with poor results)
    I'd like to gain weight by putting on some lean mass, but at the same time I'd like to get rid of belly fat
    So 194 lbs, 39 years old, 20% BF, and EATING 1,500 CALORIES? You must feel like shit living on 1,500 calories. Are you taking or planning on taking any PED’s during this period?

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    10,654
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beatrik View Post
    hi mate

    height 1.85 cm
    weight 88 kg
    age 39
    fat 20%

    I train 5 times a week, at the moment I eat about 1500 kcal...(I'm trying to get some belly off with poor results)
    I'd like to gain weight by putting on some lean mass, but at the same time I'd like to get rid of belly fat
    I would suggest you start a recomp with sarms and supplements.

    this is a good layout for you, just wrote it
    week 1-16
    GW Cardarine 20mgs/day
    oStarine 50mgs/day
    Cardazol 1 cap AM after food+3 caps preworkout

    food, 50% protein/40% fat/10% carbs, mainly meats veggies and stay away from carbs
    training 3 x/week weights upper body 1 day, lower body 2nd day, 3rd day full body
    cardio 2 hour session 1x/week

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,113
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    check out my Ebooks in my signature.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,666
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beatrik View Post
    hi mate

    height 1.85 cm
    weight 88 kg
    age 39
    fat 20%

    I train 5 times a week, at the moment I eat about 1500 kcal...(I'm trying to get some belly off with poor results)
    I'd like to gain weight by putting on some lean mass, but at the same time I'd like to get rid of belly fat
    bro your body fat too high, get that down to 10%

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    26,670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beatrik View Post
    hi guys i'm trying to organize 10 weeks more or less of feeding for a body recomposition, it would take a personal trainer to tell me what to eat and how much to eat every day, but right now i'm not working and i can't afford to pay a professional so i I have to arrange by myself .. I wanted to know if any of you can help me in this maybe if you know a link where I can find a nice card ready to follow, maybe there is an old post where everything is ready both what to eat and the training to follow, if someone can direct me or link something useful I would be really grateful
    Nope.

    However, in VERY simple terms, eat less crap than you was. Change bad food foods for good ones. Train your ass off.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  10. #10
    Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    654
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Nope.

    However, in VERY simple terms, eat less crap than you was. Change bad food foods for good ones. Train your ass off.
    Nailed it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •