Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Bodybuilders from 70s, 80s vs 2020 bodybuilders?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bodybuilders from 70s, 80s vs 2020 bodybuilders?

We all know alot of people prefer the bodybuilders from past with small waist a V shape and not so huge or freaks as today.
    The era of Arnold was know buy using high dosages of anabolics like primobolan and some orals like dbol but very low dosage of test or without . In that era they use real hgh but no insulin .
    Today we all know they abuse alot on test ( over 3gr week ), alot insulin and over 20ius hgh day .

What is the problem of big bellies today? after thinking alot i believe the main causes of larger waist is high dosages of testosterone and insulin . Testosterone is known to give large waists and insulin the bubble .

If this is the problem why they dont solve him ? because as we know insulin + hgh gives you at least more 15 pounds weight on stage and you need high test to keep size and density .

I have done on past alot no test or 250mg test cycles and i got ripped but no density or fullness . Is it worth?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    We all know alot of people prefer the bodybuilders from past with small waist a V shape and not so huge or freaks as today.
    The era of Arnold was know buy using high dosages of anabolics like primobolan and some orals like dbol but very low dosage of test or without . In that era they use real hgh but no insulin .
    Today we all know they abuse alot on test ( over 3gr week ), alot insulin and over 20ius hgh day .

What is the problem of big bellies today? after thinking alot i believe the main causes of larger waist is high dosages of testosterone and insulin . Testosterone is known to give large waists and insulin the bubble .

If this is the problem why they dont solve him ? because as we know insulin + hgh gives you at least more 15 pounds weight on stage and you need high test to keep size and density .

I have done on past alot no test or 250mg test cycles and i got ripped but no density or fullness . Is it worth?

I dont like what happened to bodybuilding these days its kind of a shame, they should have 200lbs division. and TEST for HGH!

Good article about it
    https://www.evolutionary.org/bodybui...is-disgusting/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    we discuss this on almost every hardcore episode of our podcast
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's food. Not GH

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro that is from too much food, too much inflammation in the stomach. i used to have same problem, solved it with taking breaks from food and fasting

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've pointed put before Dave Palumbo had such a gut - to the point it got called 'Palumboism'. He's a well known fan of GH. Does he have such a gut now? No. Because he stopped eating tons of food.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    It's food. Not GH
    There is the real truth , FOOD , because hgh and insulin dont do that ( insulin dont get anyone fat if he eats clean and low calories ) . The biggest problem is the youtube some athletes showing eating just junk food and telling when on hgh can eat all, and people on foruns telling to eat more and more and that food is the secret ( food is only the secret for natural athletes because is the only anabolic they can use is food ) . Bodybuilders eat much less than people think .

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I prefer the old school physique like Arnold too. Not a fan of these huge guys now with the guts. That has to be extremely unhealthy on the organs to be carrying around that much weight.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I prefer the old school physique like Arnold too. Not a fan of these huge guys now with the guts. That has to be extremely unhealthy on the organs to be carrying around that much weight.
    Dear masonic this is truth , they are pushing so high , but we all know that all sports when comes to competitive level is never healthy , even golf athletes use anabolics and cyclists use alot , alot . Thats why i said compete is never the best option ( what you will win ? a medal ).