Thread: From bodybuilding to Crossfit - AAS/SARMS

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

From bodybuilding to Crossfit - AAS/SARMS

Hi guys !

I am a french guy (so sorry for my bad english) 27 years old - 181cm (5"11) - 88,5kg (195lbs) approximately arround 12/13% body fat. I am looking like that (not pumped of course) :

Some current 1RM :

Benchpress : 320lbs
    Squat : 410lbs
    Deadlift : 540lbs
    Military Press : 215lbs

I am going to the gym for 7 years now, and already did 2 AAS cycles :

1į) 12 weeks testosterone enanthate - 500mg/week
    2į) 8 weeks : testosterone propionate - NPP - masteron propionate - 200mg/week each

My training as always been serious, as my diet was. I would like to begin Crossfit because, now, I am looking for an overall performance, instead of just a body. I read a lot of things about Crossfit on this forum, I am agree with some (especially about injuries) but I still want to

I was ready to begin a steroid cycle, but I read a lot of things about SARMS and PED, and now, I am a little bit confused, and I don't know if I have to run AAS or SARM/PED.

I perfectly know that AAS are not the best thing to perform in Crossfit, because you gain a lot of mass (which can be an inconvenient in gym movements) and you are fastly "pumped", but, as I never experienced SARM/PED, i don't really know what to expect with them. I saw that the "triple stack" (ostarine - S4 - GW) is frequently recommanded, but compared to an AAS cycle (such below) What can I except ?

I was looking for a 6 months cycle :

Week 1 - 30 : HGH 3UI ED
    Week 1 - 30 : Testosterone enanthate 200mg/week
    Week 1 - 30 : HCG 250 UI twice a week (each 6 weeks, 2 weeks with 1500ui twice a week)

Week 1 - 13 then 18-30 : GW501516 : 10 or 20mg ED

Week 1-16 : EQ 300mg/week
    Week 17-23 : anavar 70mg ED

I don't know if I need, and how to add SR9009 (which seems to be very good for Crossfit) and S4 also. Mayby from week 24 to 30 ?

Does the GW can counterbalance the "bad" effects of AAS on cardio/muscular endurance ?

Thanks you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    With or without PEDs you're gonna need a (at least) 3 month period of adaption. That's how long it'd take me to lose weight and get to decent numbers/times if I started jogging again.

And what';s with 17 week cycles and 23 week cycles?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi, thanks you for your answer

I am sorry, but I donít really understand what you said (probably that my englisg isnít good enough)

You are telling that I will need arround 3 months of adaption for what ? Seeing the first results with SARM/PED ? I saw that, by exemple, with GW, you see results fastly.

In fact, I wanted a base : HGH and testosterone enanthate (low dose), during 30 weeks / a year with other AAS on it.

I thought about EQ, of course, that I can run for a long period, but I donít think that I can run ir the whole cycle, so maybe switch for another ASS after 16 weeks in order that my body donít adapt too much. So maybe after that Anavar, then another one (or S4 by exemple)

And GW501516 the whole cycle. 12/16 weeks ON / 4 OFF

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ill make it easy... 30 weeks is WAY too long for a cycle.. your cycle should be 16 weeks MAX and even thats pretty damn long with steroids.... i dont even see steroids fitting your goals for crossfit. sarms would be absolutely perfect for crossift...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi

Yes, I know that it's long, but if the idea was do to a 12/16 weeks cycle, then PCT, than right after that another cycle, I don't know if it's correct. A PCT is a big thing for the body, and maybe a longer cycle THEN pct instead of "Cycle 1 - PCT - Cycle 2 - PCT" is better.

With SARM/PED, it's possible to have the same gains than on steroid ? This is my big question (and this is why I am here today) And also, after a 12/16 weeks SARM cycle, what's next ? Another SARM cycle ?

I will be as serious than I was on bodybuilding, and I fastly want to become a competitor, this is why I planned a 1 year prep.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I am afraid to be disappointed with SARM results, compared to steroid.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's very simple. Yes you'll need a year. But 75% of that is gonna be changing from a weights oriented background to a competitive cardio/crossfit one. That was my point.

Yes Sarms results differ. But your idea allows for that as the sarms you refer to are better for conditioning and cardio.

Here's what I'd have you do. Hold off on ANY PED's until you've done at least 3 months groundwork in crossfit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon60 View Post
    Hi

Yes, I know that it's long, but if the idea was do to a 12/16 weeks cycle, then PCT, than right after that another cycle, I don't know if it's correct. A PCT is a big thing for the body, and maybe a longer cycle THEN pct instead of "Cycle 1 - PCT - Cycle 2 - PCT" is better.

With SARM/PED, it's possible to have the same gains than on steroid ? This is my big question (and this is why I am here today) And also, after a 12/16 weeks SARM cycle, what's next ? Another SARM cycle ?

I will be as serious than I was on bodybuilding, and I fastly want to become a competitor, this is why I planned a 1 year prep.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I am afraid to be disappointed with SARM results, compared to steroid.
    you really need to do time on = time off with bloodwork if you want to protect your HPTA.

i mean i know a lot of guys destroy their HPTA abusing steroids out there but i'm just telling you what you should do
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would go with SARMs instead of steroids first. Some of the CrossFit movements can be tricky to nail down and dangerous if your form is not good. I would rather see you figure that out with more mild gains than with steroid gains. Also, as you mentioned, you really don't want too much size in CrossFit.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    +1 on sarms.

If you are going the crossfit route you want your endurance through the roof. GW and sr9009 are perfect for that. I personally would add S4 and RAD140 and stack that and see where you get.

Also you look much lower than 13% bodyfat nice work brotha!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    +1 on sarms.

If you are going the crossfit route you want your endurance through the roof. GW and sr9009 are perfect for that. I personally would add S4 and RAD140 and stack that and see where you get.

Also you look much lower than 13% bodyfat nice work brotha!
    Yeah hes sub 10 easy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast