Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding levels of PEDs too much?

retlif93

Registered
I'm currently taking 20mg a day of winstrol. Into my third week, started at 40mg a day for the first and lowered. Went to the doctor for a check-up and I thought I'm taking a low dose of winstrol, relatively. Guess I'm wrong?

First time I've disclosed any PED use to a Dr. She was very cool, seemed familiar with it said she knew a few weight lifting people and asked if I had a trainer, asked about my use. I wasn't expecting that, expected to be lectured. Instead she leaned towards responsible use but ultimately to "wean off."

I told her even at this dose with my BP being fine I still am having a noticable shift in aggression/heightened headspace and some increased anxiety She basically said cut the dose in half, to only 10mg a day. She said some horses are on 10mg a day for vet use.

I guess my question is, are we really taking too much of this kind of shit? If a animal takes my kind of dosage for not even an injectable steroid am I taking way too much unnecessarily? How fucking powerful are these drugs really? It just made me question what I'm taking and the dosage and all the things I've read and heard online.

My goal is to retain muscle mass and mostly, burn fat and lose weight quickly. I've trained the past two years without "cutting" and have packed quite a bit of mass on. If a horse takes as much as me and a human maybe 1-3mg a day of this oral winstrol why do I take so much???

It's quite simple really. How much you take vs your results. What are your goals, how quickly do you want to get there, how much risk are you willing to take??

Why take 10mg of Anavar vs 60mg ? Or Primo 250mg vs 800mg vs 1000mg ?? Results and how quick bro.

Some dudes are fine with the gains of a TRT + another compound at lower dose. Others want to take 1000mg of tren per week + 3 other compounds.

Why are you taking 40mg vs 10mg?

10 mg of winstrol is basically a female dose... 50 is the dose most people go with but they do end up getting a pretty good amount of sides with that.. 40 is still quite effective and even 30 can be to an extent... you have to listen to your body though.. everyone is different so while there may be general or common answers, ped's are very very subjective to say the least

I was leading him on with the question: "Why are you taking 40mg vs 10mg?" The answer is obvious, and answers the main topic.

I was leading him on with the question: "Why are you taking 40mg vs 10mg?" The answer is obvious, and answers the main topic.

i didnt even look at your post. .it has no bearing on my answer and i was simply explaining doses... you can answer however you like... my approach had nothing to do with anything you said

It’s true horses take winny. She seems like a knowledgeable doctor but really she isn’t qualified to give bodybuilding dosage advice if she thinks winny should be ran at 10mg. If the sides don’t work with you then stop using it and try something else. I hate winny and will never run it again

If your main goal is dropping fat quickly then you don't want to be using steroids. You need to adjust your diet and look at compounds like Cardarine and SARMs. You could run a simple stack of Cardarine to help with fat loss and Ostarine to help with maintaining muscle mass. Really focus on the diet though and save the steroids for way down the road. Especially something like winny that is best run when you are at almost single digit bodyfat.

It's TRUE you can gain with less, but generally speaking doses are recommended when considering risk versus benefit . It's all debatable on that dose but 10mg is a very small benefit. I'll say that much

Back
Top Bottom