Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Vs. Recreational

"For_My_Rats"

So like many guys out there, I do not compete. I have thought about it, but I do not have the need to get the body i would need to achieve to be on stage and win. But what i do enjoy is living a healthy swole lifestyle. No matter what my schedule is for the month i am working out out at least 4 times a week and i eat very clean and only wine/dine when i have to take out the girl. (girlfriends almost always make you add a cheat day in here and there unexpectedly). I use gear recreationally for the mood, libido, and overall looks it helps me achieve past my natural plateau limits that i have been dedicated to for the past 5 years. What i have been curious about is the dosages the bodybuilders vs. people like me should consider. As in if i am not competing and needing to be the best of the best, then using smaller dosages to achieve the goals i personally have before a cycle. For example, my next cycle will be Tren Hex and i have been reading people responding well to 400mg/week (everyone responds to deferent dosages differently and should assess tolerance gradually). Here is what is in my head currently.

Should i use my tren hex and run a full cycle like this:
(gear only, not full cycle layout)
Test sust 350mg/ml - weeks 1-12 @ 525mg/week - Injected E3.5 days
Tren Hex 100mg/ml- weeks 1-10 @ 400mg/week - Injected E3.5 days
D-bol 50mg tabs - weeks 1-4 @ 35mg week - Orally pre-workout and 6 hours later

or could i cut the tren hex dosage in half @200mg/weekly and use it for two cycles. If you look past the points of everyone responds differently to compounds and some compounds have sweet spots, would using the tren for two cycles @200 be better on the body than one cycle @400?

by the way, saving gear or spending money isn't the issue, just curious if higher dosages of gear throughout your life will be "more" harmful. I will be cycling into my early 40's i plan and want to be more cautious for the future. thanks guys.

bro better tren at 200mgs with some cardarine gw for the sides...dont see point of high tren bro...

I'd start tren at 200mg then taper up to 400mg/wk then go from there. Build your doses with tren for that freak factor look

I will let you in on a secret with tren. 200mg a week is all you need. that's all. anything more and the sides start taking over.

now a lot of guys will bash me for this opinion, but I have run tren at all kinds of dosages and there is no difference in what you can accomplish on 200 vs. 400.. it boils down to how much sleep you get, how well you train, and your diet.

I agree with your idea that you don't need to run pro bodybuilder dosages to accomplish a lot of gym rat type goals. I never run more than a gram of juice a week.. in fact I would say I run under 500mg a week, I use steroids as the icing on the cake.

I love my tren high and my test low. I get minimal sides. It shreds me up something insane.

However unless you want to compete in either PL or BB I don't see a need for tren. The results don't last long enough to warrant the toxicity or sides you could endure. I'm competing so tren is almost a must nowadays but if I wasn't it would be NPP and primo for a full polished look

First time I ran tren, I did a high test low Tren dose and the sides horrific. Everytime since I run tren 400mg and test 200mg. The sides have been almost non existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look at this way.
Start your Tren at the Lower End and see how you do.
You can always Increase your Dosage..................................... JP
P.S.
But believe me when I say.
If your Tren is Legit ~ a little can go a long way.

I will let you in on a secret with tren. 200mg a week is all you need. that's all. anything more and the sides start taking over.

now a lot of guys will bash me for this opinion, but I have run tren at all kinds of dosages and there is no difference in what you can accomplish on 200 vs. 400.. it boils down to how much sleep you get, how well you train, and your diet.

I agree with your idea that you don't need to run pro bodybuilder dosages to accomplish a lot of gym rat type goals. I never run more than a gram of juice a week.. in fact I would say I run under 500mg a week, I use steroids as the icing on the cake.

I will not bash you on this one, because I agree. Anything more than 200 mgs of tren is a bit of an excess for recreational users. And it will work fantastically if stacked with cardarine, which will eliminate most side effects. But I don't really see the need to use such harsh AAS as tren for recreational use, especially when one does not aspire to be a pro bodybuilder, and just wants to look fit...

I keep my Tren around 200. Minimizes sides and maximizes benes... for me anyway. FWIW I am 54 and still cycle but with thoughtful intention.

start at 200 and see how it goes.Dont jump to 400.People can react to tren totally different then each other.Some get low sides to high dosage and vis versa.

Back
Top Bottom