Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bodybuillders need 48 hour day to do all?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bodybuillders need 48 hour day to do all?

SECRET OF SUCESS is : train hard, eat alot ( at least 6 to 8 meals day ), rest at least 8 hours and some nap ( around 10 hours day), take alot anabolics .

Lets be clear here, a day is 24 hours : 10 to sleep and 2 to train half day is gone . How do you eat 6 to 8 meals in only 12 hours ( you dont have 2 hours between meals and you take at least 30 minutes to eat each meal)

Its impossible to do all the basics perfectly : rest, eat, train in 24 hour day

How they do? eat during night ? but when you can take hgh fasted that way?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1)The HGH fasted issue was dealt with just a few days ago (when you wake up - that way you'll have anywhere between 6-10 hours without food).
    2) No one NEEDS 6-8 meals a day.
    3) Where are you getting 10 hours sleep from? Arnold's motivational speech to graduates says 6 and most averages suggest 8 (heck so do you lol).
    4) Nor do you need 2 hours to train. I took that long today but equally I trained in 50 minutes when I booked in for an hour slot (a la covid 'rules') at the local gym.
    5) Nor do you need a 'lot of anabolics'.

Now if it's impossible to do the basics properly you're gonna be screwed when it comes to the advanced stuff.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How many meals? put 5000+ calories of clean food is not easy and you know it
    lets see i sleep 8 + 1 nap its 9 , training 1 hour

people talk about alot food but we see top pros like phil eat 300gr rice and 200gr protein , some times less than me and is huge

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    1)The HGH fasted issue was dealt with just a few days ago (when you wake up - that way you'll have anywhere between 6-10 hours without food).
    2) No one NEEDS 6-8 meals a day.
    3) Where are you getting 10 hours sleep from? Arnold's motivational speech to graduates says 6 and most averages suggest 8 (heck so do you lol).
    4) Nor do you need 2 hours to train. I took that long today but equally I trained in 50 minutes when I booked in for an hour slot (a la covid 'rules') at the local gym.
    5) Nor do you need a 'lot of anabolics'.

Now if it's impossible to do the basics properly you're gonna be screwed when it comes to the advanced stuff.
    To get big you definitely need at least 5-6 meals a day. Otherwise you have to have bigger meals which are harder to digest and absorb. I eat at least 6 meals a day on training days. I agree though you donít need 10 hours of sleep. 6-8 hours is plenty for most people. I agree with 1, 3 and 5. There are many different opinions surrounding most of these topics. Not sure if there is one correct way. Do what best fits you and your lifestyle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    To get big you definitely need at least 5-6 meals a day. Otherwise you have to have bigger meals which are harder to digest and absorb. I eat at least 6 meals a day on training days. I agree though you donít need 10 hours of sleep. 6-8 hours is plenty for most people. I agree with 1, 3 and 5. There are many different opinions surrounding most of these topics. Not sure if there is one correct way. Do what best fits you and your lifestyle.
    I got big and cut up on 3 meals a day 2 protien shakes inbetween and a snack either a banana or blueberries

You really dont need all those calories most guys will end up fat and look like trash eating that much especially if natural

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post

people talk about alot food but we see top pros like phil eat 300gr rice and 200gr protein , some times less than me and is huge
    They are eating probably twice that much. 300g of rice and 200g of protein per meal 6-8 times a day. Here is Hunter Labrada current meal plan and he is currently prepping for Mr. Olympia.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post

I weighed 308lbs this morning and I don't eat 5000 kcals a day. And we're not pros.

And again - naps?? I can but then I'm furloughed right now and only work 2 days a week when I'm in work (zero intention of doing more unless my world caves in lol)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The meal thing is a fallacy. Let's address it 3 ways
    1) Stevesmi has pointed out and I agree that we're adapted perfectly well as humans with one meal, two meals and ten meals. Indeed I can argue that I'm sure there's been times when humans hunted they'd go without for a day or two and yet here we are. We adapt.
    2) The one meal a day thing works well enough for Sumo Wrestlers. Now I'll agree many are fat but not all and the single meal thing was a tradition for a LONG ass time.
    3) Show me a literal difference between an athlete who eats 4 times and another 6.

I could argue that not all pros, or even new pros (Hunter), eat 6 or more meals a day. Note that one of his is a drink.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They are eating probably twice that much. 300g of rice and 200g of protein per meal 6-8 times a day. Here is Hunter Labrada current meal plan and he is currently prepping for Mr. Olympia.

this diet is a colossal lie, like when they talk about how many aas they take.
    it was made just to insert whey and sell them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    this diet is a colossal lie, like when they talk about how many aas they take.
    it was made just to insert whey and sell them
    It doesn't seem real. One actual whole food meal.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast