Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bold cyp? Ace?

Asmodean21

I've recently run across the option of getting boldenone cypionate as well as Boldenone acetate. Do any of yall gentleman have any experience with shorter ester boldenone? I ran undecylnate before and I didnt like how I felt on it. Was wondering if the shorter esters are the same. The results I got were awesome. But being anxious and hyper paranoid for 24 weeks sucked ass

I've recently run across the option of getting boldenone cypionate as well as Boldenone acetate. Do any of yall gentleman have any experience with shorter ester boldenone? I ran undecylnate before and I didnt like how I felt on it. Was wondering if the shorter esters are the same. The results I got were awesome. But being anxious and hyper paranoid for 24 weeks sucked ass

You can get whatever you need via our sponsors.

I appreciate the feedback. Was hoping to find a way to may eq work. But pip, and paranoia are enough reasons to avoid it. I like to feel GOOD on cycle. I'm on npp right now and I'm really liking it. Mentally I feel great.

Well steve like I said it fucks me up mentally. So I guess the sides arent mild for ME, even though it's wild steroid. That's what I'm getting at. But I like the results from it. So I thought maybe a shorter ester would be in an out and I wouldnt be losing it mentally for an extended time.

Back
Top Bottom