Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone - Perform Like A Thoroughbred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushtoday

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Do you want to leaner, stronger, and increase your athletic performance?
93032dddf9b685a96934b9add8a3a62f.jpg

The answer very well could be Boldenone.

The science: Boldenone (INN, BAN), also known as Δ1-testosterone, 1-dihydrotestosterone, or androsta-1,4-dien-3-one-17β-ol (train name Equipoise) is a long-acting injectable anabolic agent for horses, supplied in a vial providing 50 mg boldenone undecylenate per mL in sesame oil with 3% (w/v) benzyl alcohol as a preservative. The activity of boldenone is mainly anabolic, with a low androgenic potency. Boldenone will increase nitrogen retention, protein synthesis increases appetite and stimulates the release of erythropoietin in the kidneys. Boldenone was synthesized in an attempt to create a long-acting injectable methandrostenolone (Dianabol), for androgen deficiency disorders. Boldenone acts similar to methandrostenolone with fewer adverse androgenic effects. Although commonly compared to nandrolone, boldenone lacks progesterone receptor interaction and all the associated progestogenic side effects. Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate Injection) is recommended as an aid for treating debilitated horses when an improvement in weight, haircoat or general physical condition is desired. Debilitation often follows disease or may occur following overwork and overexertion. Boldenone improves the general state of debilitated horses, thus aiding in correcting weight losses and improving appetite. It is not a substitute for a well-balanced diet. Optimal results can be expected only when good management and feeding practices are utilized. Boldenone should be considered only as adjunctive therapy to other specific and supportive therapy for diseases, surgical cases, and traumatic injuries.

Every BULK doesn't have to be "dirty", for a nice clean bulk Boldenone is perfect.
Train hard consistently, keep your diet in check, and run a solid 16 week cycle of Boldenone.
YOU WILL SEE RESULTS.

Of course we at Puritysourcelabs.ru have several options if your considering Boldenone.

Boldenone Undecylenate (Boldenone) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

1ad211af611abe5e4287ad937c52ff86.jpg

Condition: New product
Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Boldenone Undecylenate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 250mg/ml
Dosage: 400-600mg/week
Active time: 14-16 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Shipping from Europe
Normally $40, Currently on Sale for $32

Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

ddfed97c0c91150a67c60f677912d3cd.jpg

Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg/ml & Boldenone Undecylenate - 200mg/ml
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml
Dosage: Test E: 250-1000mg/week, EQ: 400-600mg/week
Active time: Test E: 15-16 days, EQ: 14-16 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Shipping from Europe
Normally $75, Currently on Sale for $60

Take your Physique to the next level, Thoroughbred Level!
Click here---> http://puritysourcelabs.ru/15-injectable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s so nice and smooth to take, and I find relatively nothing for sides. It’s awesome all around from my perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like EQ. Strong anabolic that barely aromatizes so very little water retention or bloat

My favorite overall when it comes to low sides, super smooth injections, no sense of lethargy. When I ran it on my last cycle, it really improved my vascularity and muscle hardness...a very dry look even while running a fairly high test dosage. I've never tried running it alone, but I had terrific results stacking with Test E and Tren E.

My favorite overall when it comes to low sides, super smooth injections, no sense of lethargy. When I ran it on my last cycle, it really improved my vascularity and muscle hardness...a very dry look even while running a fairly high test dosage. I've never tried running it alone, but I had terrific results stacking with Test E and Tren E.

How much did you take along with Test E and Tren E? Or just, how much did you take of each every week?

How much did you take along with Test E and Tren E? Or just, how much did you take of each every week?

750/week of EQ. EQ works well at higher doses. I also ran 750mg of test and 375mg of tren E. With test at 750mg, T levels checked in at ~2700

I love EQ but wouldn't want to run a 200test 200 eq blend. EQ is much better for me at 600mg per week and I would never run test that high with it.

I agree...the blends don't contain enough EQ so you end up too high on Test. I keep them seperate so I can dose about 500mg a week of test and 750-800mg of EQ. EQ is so damn smooth and no sides and very easy on the body.

You just pin 1cc blend Monday and Friday and then 1cc EQ on Wednesday.

The eq I'm running rn is dosed high @ 600 mg/ml No pip and smooth af

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I agree...the blends don't contain enough EQ so you end up too high on Test. I keep them seperate so I can dose about 500mg a week of test and 750-800mg of EQ. EQ is so damn smooth and no sides and very easy on the body.

Yea, I completely agree. I typically run test 400-500mg with EQ around 600mg. Next time I might try test lower like 300mg per week and EQ higher like 800mg per week. Just to play around, lol.

Ok so your not someone who lets himself get too fluffy during a "Winter Bulk".
Or maybe you start your cleaning up of gains right after the new year.

Well guess what, start a nice run of Boldenone at the beginning of the year.
Set up a solid 16 week run, clean up the diet, train consistently, and you WILL be ready for the beginning of May.
Good, solid, clean and lean gains that are easily retained.
There you have it brothers a simple plan to get you leaned up for before summer starts.
Grab a couple vials from our quick local service to get started>>USA DOMESTIC ONLY - Puritysourcelabs
And then when international reopens grab the rest to finish the plan. >>http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Ok so your not someone who lets himself get too fluffy during a "Winter Bulk".
Or maybe you start your cleaning up of gains right after the new year.

Well guess what, start a nice run of Boldenone at the beginning of the year.
Set up a solid 16 week run, clean up the diet, train consistently, and you WILL be ready for the beginning of May.
Good, solid, clean and lean gains that are easily retained.
There you have it brothers a simple plan to get you leaned up for before summer starts.
Grab a couple vials from our quick local service to get started>>USA DOMESTIC ONLY - Puritysourcelabs
And then when international reopens grab the rest to finish the plan. >>http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

How well does this work as a standalone cycle? From what I've read it is basically eq correct?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

How well does this work as a standalone cycle? From what I've read it is basically eq correct?

Yes boldenone is EQ.
I would run it with test. That’s my opinion.
Test can be on the lower end.

Yes boldenone is EQ.
I would run it with test. That’s my opinion.
Test can be on the lower end.

Gotcha! Would a typical trt dose work well alongside say 500 mg/week of eq

Gotcha! Would a typical trt dose work well alongside say 500 mg/week of eq

Yes trt dose is good.
Most people like EQ a little higher. Some say 600-800 is the sweet spot. But of course everyone is different. With EQ you have to be patient, it’s not a blow up and get big fast hormone. It’s a slow, steady, long gains kind of product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom