Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boood pressure dropped

andro.g

Registered
I just started a suatanon only cycle. The day after my first pin my blood pressure was high. The days following it went down to normal-high range. So today i did my second pin. And right now i decided to check it and it dropped really low. Im not sure what happened but right then and there shit went south. Immediately drenched in sweat, started seein stars and shit so i looked at my hands and i could barely see them. I then chugged two glasses of water and tried to lay down but i didnt even make it to my bed before going down on one knee to decide wether or not call an ambulance. I stood up grabbed some rice krispies and almond joys, went outside and ate a bunch of sugar. Feel normal now. I was wondering if maybe i had an allergic reaction to the gear. It's my first time with this stuff. Hope i didnt have a heart attack or something.

you say it happened immediately after you pinned...if that’s the case bro, it sounds psychosomatic. I had BP issues my first couple of days on Sust but I can’t really see it taking any effect that soon after the shot.

you say it happened immediately after you pinned...if that’s the case bro, it sounds psychosomatic. I had BP issues my first couple of days on Sust but I can’t really see it taking any effect that soon after the shot.

I did second pin in the morning and checked bp later in the night upon arriving home after work. The whole fiasco didnt happen until the moment i saw a really low bp. But ya. Maybe i freaked out. Was already kind of thinking that.

I did second pin in the morning and checked bp later in the night upon arriving home after work. The whole fiasco didnt happen until the moment i saw a really low bp. But ya. Maybe i freaked out. Was already kind of thinking that.
I'd wager you are fine, and it is just nervousness about it sending your body into a frenzy. That is not to say your BP cannot go up, but that would take time, and uncontrolled estrogen conversion leading to high water retention.

either the pinning freaked you out or your body is reacting to what it views as a foreign body

if it keeps up like this you need to change sources becuase it isn't agreeing with you

i would bet this is a one time thing and you were just nervous etc... try to keep your emotions in control and see if it happens again

i would bet this is a one time thing and you were just nervous etc... try to keep your emotions in control and see if it happens again
Will do.Thanks man.
either the pinning freaked you out or your body is reacting to what it views as a foreign body

if it keeps up like this you need to change sources becuase it isn't agreeing with you
Well ive pinned plenty of times in the past with no issues besides some really bad pip here and there. Which I've gotten on this sust 250 that im trying from this source for the first time. Gonna check bloods through private md labs tomorrow since it was so fast last time.(labcorp a mile away from me)gotta try and keep my emotions in check like Dylan suggested. Hopefully I dont have to change sources. We'll see.

Will do.Thanks man.

Well ive pinned plenty of times in the past with no issues besides some really bad pip here and there. Which I've gotten on this sust 250 that im trying from this source for the first time. Gonna check bloods through private md labs tomorrow since it was so fast last time.(labcorp a mile away from me)gotta try and keep my emotions in check like Dylan suggested. Hopefully I dont have to change sources. We'll see.

unfortunately the blood work won't tell you what is in that gear, you should hit up your source and find out .. my guess at this point is you are allergic to it

not a big deal, find out what it is and find a new source that uses another oil

unfortunately the blood work won't tell you what is in that gear, you should hit up your source and find out .. my guess at this point is you are allergic to it

not a big deal, find out what it is and find a new source that uses another oil

Using psl. they're oils are supposed to be hypoallergenic and top of the line.

Using psl. they're oils are supposed to be hypoallergenic and top of the line.

yes they are, however an allergy is an allergy. i can eat the best pizza in the world with the best ingredients.. but if i have a gluten allergy i'm still gonna have problems right?

my advice is mix the gear, it is all about easing the burden on your body so if you mix it your body won't know what you are putting in it

Also wanted to mention that those bp cuffs that read off your wrist are always reading like 10-20 points above my Real bp on a quality arm cuff.

yes they are, however an allergy is an allergy. i can eat the best pizza in the world with the best ingredients.. but if i have a gluten allergy i'm still gonna have problems right?

my advice is mix the gear, it is all about easing the burden on your body so if you mix it your body won't know what you are putting in it

Steve, do you know of any other domestic sources that might use a different carrier oil than psl? Thanks in advance brother.

Steve, do you know of any other domestic sources that might use a different carrier oil than psl? Thanks in advance brother.

Back
Top Bottom