Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Booster and steroids question

Weryneina

Registered
Does anyone know how long after steroids I have to wait to get a booster shot? My dr is in yet and I’m just seeing if anyone esle spoke to their neurologist about it. Just had an awesome case of optic neuritis and my infusion is scheduled for 6 weeks from now. Ty in advance

Does anyone know how long after steroids I have to wait to get a booster shot? My dr is in yet and I’m just seeing if anyone esle spoke to their neurologist about it. Just had an awesome case of optic neuritis and my infusion is scheduled for 6 weeks from now. Ty in advance

Booster shot for COVID you mean or booster shot of Testosterone like TRT testosterone replacement therapy?

For TRT you get injections weekly.

For COVID vaccine booster that depends on you and your doctor, it's not related to your cycle.

the optic booster or covid booster (whichever you are talkigna bout) won't be effected by steroid use.

the only interactions you worry about withs teroids is going to be typically taking a bunch of drugs and then taking steroids which destory your liver

it is perfectly safe and you should talk to a real doctor on this covid stuff and not some meatheads who pin underground gear and sarms that are 40% who knows what and think that is safer than a vaccine.

Funniest (unintentional) comment of the month.

I’m still confused on what booster shot we are taking about.

Back
Top Bottom