Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bostin Loyd - Kidney Issues and a new peptide

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
So in the last 24-48 hours the BB world has been lit up with the initial news being that Mr 3CC himself MIGHT be at stage 5. In other words kidney failure and being a candidate for a transplant. Now, hopefully for him, that might not be the case but off... too close?

At the centre of the cause was a new peptide: FTPP. According to Bostin it isn't just a fat burner but (and I'm quoting) a 'fat killer'. However, as was his want, instead of the recommended dose of 1mg a day he was using 5mg. Symptoms included (again I'm quoting him here) 'blood in my sperm'. What makes this even crazier was that in the research ALL the animals showed signs of kidney issues (although with treatment they recovered) even at the proper dosing (eqv to 1mg daily).

Now there's a ton of issues and questions:

He's actually ok as a coach and doesn't over do the dosing with clients so why does he take himself so far?
If 1mg works why do more?
For me the No1 issue is those that are fan boys. That they might just see 'oh it's a fat killer... I need it' followed by 'and that won't happen to me'.

What do you think?

once you get into that habit of raising your image via doing crazy stuff it is hard to get rid of it

gamblers have this same problem. they gamble lose money, say they will quit, but then they hit a good day and make a lot of money and get sucked right back into it. at this point he is gambling with his health and if he stopped doing this crazy stuff he would lose a lot of his followers

the truth is anything that is that powerful is going to have massive side effects. you cannot fool the body

once you get into that habit of raising your image via doing crazy stuff it is hard to get rid of it

gamblers have this same problem. they gamble lose money, say they will quit, but then they hit a good day and make a lot of money and get sucked right back into it. at this point he is gambling with his health and if he stopped doing this crazy stuff he would lose a lot of his followers

the truth is anything that is that powerful is going to have massive side effects. you cannot fool the body

Most of you guys are probably way too young to appreciate this statement but I REALLY miss the days when there was no social media.

So in the last 24-48 hours the BB world has been lit up with the initial news being that Mr 3CC himself MIGHT be at stage 5. In other words kidney failure and being a candidate for a transplant. Now, hopefully for him, that might not be the case but off... too close?

At the centre of the cause was a new peptide: FTPP. According to Bostin it isn't just a fat burner but (and I'm quoting) a 'fat killer'. However, as was his want, instead of the recommended dose of 1mg a day he was using 5mg. Symptoms included (again I'm quoting him here) 'blood in my sperm'. What makes this even crazier was that in the research ALL the animals showed signs of kidney issues (although with treatment they recovered) even at the proper dosing (eqv to 1mg daily).

He's actually ok as a coach and doesn't over do the dosing with clients so why does he take himself so far?
For me the No1 issue is those that are fan boys. That they might just see 'oh it's a fat killer... I need it' followed by 'and that won't happen to me'.

What do you think?

Boston is one crazy boy doing all to get bigger . Is dosages are always crazy . Like Mobster said he as is life made with alot of clients to coach and famous , he dont need to look big again to keep living from this sport . he made is name now is just enjoy .

What do you think?

Blood in sperm and he kept taking it?

That's a podcast episode if I ever heard one guys.

Most of you guys are probably way too young to appreciate this statement but I REALLY miss the days when there was no social media.

bostin is a genuine guy, i would know as I have interviewed him a few times on my podcast as well as conversed via email. he took time to grant me a long interview as well which is out there

however you are right that social media is a net negative in bodybuilding. it has complicated the shit out of fitness too much. also when you have the top youtube fitness guys looked up to by the young naive crowd it serves a negative purpose. i avoid that scene like the plague as it is full of grifters and those who put the wrong people up on pedestals.

I read his statement sbout everything the other day. He's actually a decent dude and coach. He just has a problem with experimenting on his own body, and he even admits that this he brought on himself. I hope he can make a recovery but usually stage 5 rules that out.

What do you think?

He has sort of made a name for himself by using large amounts of compounds and dosing aggressively.
This is kinda what can happen when you abuse these compounds and especially these peptides that we just don't know that much about yet... I'll keep saying it over and over again: Just stick to regular old Steroids that we've known for the past 50 years and be really careful about using any of this new stuff like peptides and SARMS, we just don't know a lot about the long term side effects yet.

you can push the 3CC/everymuscle/QD lol moto with AAS and possibly get away with it as they have a 100yr testing history...but this gives you a false sense of invincibility as it doesnt translate to other drugs/research chems..

it was sad news, and i think he is also trying to spread the word possibly to warn others rather than hide his newly acquired health issues like so many others do!
-M3

Back
Top Bottom