bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bostin Loyd - Kidney Issues and a new peptide

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bostin Loyd - Kidney Issues and a new peptide

So in the last 24-48 hours the BB world has been lit up with the initial news being that Mr 3CC himself MIGHT be at stage 5. In other words kidney failure and being a candidate for a transplant. Now, hopefully for him, that might not be the case but off... too close?

At the centre of the cause was a new peptide: FTPP. According to Bostin it isn't just a fat burner but (and I'm quoting) a 'fat killer'. However, as was his want, instead of the recommended dose of 1mg a day he was using 5mg. Symptoms included (again I'm quoting him here) 'blood in my sperm'. What makes this even crazier was that in the research ALL the animals showed signs of kidney issues (although with treatment they recovered) even at the proper dosing (eqv to 1mg daily).

Now there's a ton of issues and questions:

He's actually ok as a coach and doesn't over do the dosing with clients so why does he take himself so far?
    If 1mg works why do more?
    For me the No1 issue is those that are fan boys. That they might just see 'oh it's a fat killer... I need it' followed by 'and that won't happen to me'.

What do you think?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well, he does wear a t shirt that says "More Is Better"....so there's that...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    once you get into that habit of raising your image via doing crazy stuff it is hard to get rid of it

gamblers have this same problem. they gamble lose money, say they will quit, but then they hit a good day and make a lot of money and get sucked right back into it. at this point he is gambling with his health and if he stopped doing this crazy stuff he would lose a lot of his followers

the truth is anything that is that powerful is going to have massive side effects. you cannot fool the body
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    once you get into that habit of raising your image via doing crazy stuff it is hard to get rid of it

gamblers have this same problem. they gamble lose money, say they will quit, but then they hit a good day and make a lot of money and get sucked right back into it. at this point he is gambling with his health and if he stopped doing this crazy stuff he would lose a lot of his followers

the truth is anything that is that powerful is going to have massive side effects. you cannot fool the body
    Most of you guys are probably way too young to appreciate this statement but I REALLY miss the days when there was no social media.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So in the last 24-48 hours the BB world has been lit up with the initial news being that Mr 3CC himself MIGHT be at stage 5. In other words kidney failure and being a candidate for a transplant. Now, hopefully for him, that might not be the case but off... too close?

At the centre of the cause was a new peptide: FTPP. According to Bostin it isn't just a fat burner but (and I'm quoting) a 'fat killer'. However, as was his want, instead of the recommended dose of 1mg a day he was using 5mg. Symptoms included (again I'm quoting him here) 'blood in my sperm'. What makes this even crazier was that in the research ALL the animals showed signs of kidney issues (although with treatment they recovered) even at the proper dosing (eqv to 1mg daily).

He's actually ok as a coach and doesn't over do the dosing with clients so why does he take himself so far?
    For me the No1 issue is those that are fan boys. That they might just see 'oh it's a fat killer... I need it' followed by 'and that won't happen to me'.

What do you think?
    Boston is one crazy boy doing all to get bigger . Is dosages are always crazy . Like Mobster said he as is life made with alot of clients to coach and famous , he dont need to look big again to keep living from this sport . he made is name now is just enjoy .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post

What do you think?
    Blood in sperm and he kept taking it?

That's a podcast episode if I ever heard one guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    Most of you guys are probably way too young to appreciate this statement but I REALLY miss the days when there was no social media.
    bostin is a genuine guy, i would know as I have interviewed him a few times on my podcast as well as conversed via email. he took time to grant me a long interview as well which is out there

however you are right that social media is a net negative in bodybuilding. it has complicated the shit out of fitness too much. also when you have the top youtube fitness guys looked up to by the young naive crowd it serves a negative purpose. i avoid that scene like the plague as it is full of grifters and those who put the wrong people up on pedestals.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I read his statement sbout everything the other day. He's actually a decent dude and coach. He just has a problem with experimenting on his own body, and he even admits that this he brought on himself. I hope he can make a recovery but usually stage 5 rules that out.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Even Bostin stated that 'if it was a 'fat killer' maybe it's an everything else killer too'.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro I hit shit hot and heavy, but not even as much as bostin. but i also come off too hard too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast