Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bouncing ideas. EQ vs Tren?

SkunkLord

Registered
Just looking for some advice from more experienced people.
Was planning on doing a cycle consisting of,

Anavar
Test E (Or P)
Equipoise.

I've been reading and hearing lately that EQ wouldn't do too much and if I'm sticking with only 3 compounds to replace it with Tren?
Was wondering what other might think or suggest, also heard to do anadrol instead of anavar?
Thoughts are welcome.

Before you get feedback might want to offer your height, weight and BF%. Is this a first cycle, how old are you? Tren isnt something thats recommended unless you have some experience under your belt.

Sorry, definitely should've mentioned them.
24, 5'9 about 220lbs 15-18%BF depending on if popeyes has chicken sandwiches in stock.
Main goal is cutting.
Also thinking of including NPP and MelotanII. :)

Bro, 24 is young to be using multiple compounds and tren is a terrible idea. Is this a first cycle? If your goal is cutting, at your age anabolic really aren't needed. Steroids don't strip body fat, diet does. The idea behind using AAS while cutting is to not lose muscle while doing it, but your natural test should be as high as it will ever be right now, and taking steroids will only negatively affect that. if you are dead set on it that's your choice, and in that case anadrol and tren IMO are not worth the sides unless you are getting paid to take them, and are bad ideas at any age, they're terrible ideas at 24. Im not sure who is telling you that EQ won't do much and you should take tren instead, but you should stop listening to them immediately. SARMS are really a good option and would really put you right where you want to be.

Bro, 24 is young to be using multiple compounds and tren is a terrible idea. Is this a first cycle? If your goal is cutting, at your age anabolic really aren't needed. Steroids don't strip body fat, diet does. The idea behind using AAS while cutting is to not lose muscle while doing it, but your natural test should be as high as it will ever be right now, and taking steroids will only negatively affect that. if you are dead set on it that's your choice, and in that case anadrol and tren IMO are not worth the sides unless you are getting paid to take them, and are bad ideas at any age, they're terrible ideas at 24. Im not sure who is telling you that EQ won't do much and you should take tren instead, but you should stop listening to them immediately. SARMS are really a good option and would really put you right where you want to be.

Personally I was against Tren and anadrol for those reasons! It's just hard getting lost in anecdotal noise is all.
This isn't my first cycle, I've been working out since high school football/wrestling and weightlifting. But I have naturally low test, when to the Dr at 17 about it, however I can't get any test prescriptions. I do acknowledge and appreciate the advice.
I chose EQ/Var mainly due to low sides, however this is my first /serious/ stack.
Also planning to run the perfect PCT as well.

Was going 8-10 weeks nothing crazy. Trying to stay away from Tren, just everyone I personally know anecdotally shits on EQ and says Tren sides are overhyped.
Currently 14% bf 220lbs 5'9.

Was going 8-10 weeks nothing crazy. Trying to stay away from Tren, just everyone I personally know anecdotally shits on EQ and says Tren sides are overhyped.
Currently 14% bf 220lbs 5'9.

Yea 8-10 weeks is really how long it takes to get the best from eq. Cycle length is minimum 16 weeks. Tren ace for 8-10 weeks is optimal length, 50mg a day or 100mg eod and sides are fine...

24, 5'9 about 220lbs 15-18%BF depending on if popeyes has chicken sandwiches in stock.
Main goal is cutting.

So, as above, too young.

I'd advise you to wait a few more years before touching AAS. The risk of causing yourself permanent low testosterone issues is too high while your endocrine system is still developing. You would be better served cutting with cardarine anyhow. I personally use esarms.com for that.

Main goal is cutting.

alright bro you aren't gonna cut eating KFC. the stuff they put in that stuff goes straight to the gut litearlly.

need to fix your diet before you use steroids and get that body fat down otherwise you will spin your wheels forever. check out my cutting ebook in my signature, it is worth the 4-5$ as a guide to help you cut down with steroids

alright bro you aren't gonna cut eating KFC. the stuff they put in that stuff goes straight to the gut litearlly.

need to fix your diet before you use steroids and get that body fat down otherwise you will spin your wheels forever. check out my cutting ebook in my signature, it is worth the 4-5$ as a guide to help you cut down with steroids

I was 100% joking with the popeyes joke.
My diet is coming along pretty nice, I do agree I should be lower BF% before I start, I'm trying to get to low double digits before I start.
And I'll definitely check out your book/guide.
I was honestly just trying to get someone who is more experienced's take on EQ vs Tren, I personally hate the anecdotal noise that gym bros spout.
Thanks for the reply.

I was 100% joking with the popeyes joke.
My diet is coming along pretty nice, I do agree I should be lower BF% before I start, I'm trying to get to low double digits before I start.
And I'll definitely check out your book/guide.
I was honestly just trying to get someone who is more experienced's take on EQ vs Tren, I personally hate the anecdotal noise that gym bros spout.
Thanks for the reply.

I’ve tried them both and eq is my choice. Tren will give better results but it’s not worth it unless you’re career counts on it imo. I’m currently on 450 test/500 eq clean bulk. After 20 weeks I’ll drop the test to 300, drop the eq, add 600mg mast and maybe a little var to cut.
Eq is the easy choice especially at your age.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do try Tren go with ace every day injections. I was doing every other day but sides were biting me but once I switched it was God Mode.

I’ve tried them both and eq is my choice. Tren will give better results but it’s not worth it unless you’re career counts on it imo. I’m currently on 450 test/500 eq clean bulk. After 20 weeks I’ll drop the test to 300, drop the eq, add 600mg mast and maybe a little var to cut.
Eq is the easy choice especially at your age.

- - - Updated - - -

If you do try Tren go with ace every day injections. I was doing every other day but sides were biting me but once I switched it was God Mode.

Ur bang on in time length. EQ shines in long cycles. Atleast 16 weeks long. If shorter use boldenone cypionate.

Not a fan of eq played with it all types of doses was really after the hunger issues it's meant to give ya unfortunately didn't happen ran it for 16 weeks @ 600 to 1200 a week definitely wasn't underdosed as mate ran same source and it work great for him at half the dose

Back
Top Bottom