Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boyfriend cheated on me while on steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

boyfriend cheated on me while on steroids

I am a former steroid user myself and I met my boyfriend while we were in college. We both are big jock types. Im 62 240 pounds and he is 61 230 pounds. We both also played a lot of football in high school and college

now we are both in our late 20s
    he decided to do steroids after a few years not using them. I was cool with it as long as it didnt screw up his libido or anything like that. He decided to use trenbolone and testosterone.

Well the other night he was supposed to be at work late so I went to the bar and was watching the jags game and over the corner of my eye I saw him making out with another dude in public! I ran up to him and he saw me and insisted it wasnt what I thought and he wanted to talk to me.

I left in anger. He never cheated on me that I know off of steroids and now he decides to do it while on and lied to me saying he was at work. He blames steroids for this and he is begging for forgiveness and says that the steroids made him do it. Would you forgive him and is his story believable?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hell no i wouldn't forgive someone for cheating. when you enter a relationship you need to set ground rules where you are monogamous or if you are okay being in an open relationship. if there was an agreement for monogamy then he broke it and you should end the relationship.

secondly tren is the relationship killer. it fucks with your head and makes you want to explore out there, i have always ended my relationships while on tren lol. it is batting 100. still it isn't an excuse for him to do what he did and you should forgive him and move on with your lives separately. that trust is broken and will not be repaired ever and whether you are in a straight or gay relationship does not matter, the risk to picking up STD's in 2021 is sky high when you got partners fucking around with random people in sports bars
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elEllisNY View Post
    I am a former steroid user myself and I met my boyfriend while we were in college. We both are big jock types. Im 62 240 pounds and he is 61 230 pounds. We both also played a lot of football in high school and college

he decided to do steroids after a few years not using them. I was cool with it as long as it didnt screw up his libido or anything like that. He decided to use trenbolone and testosterone.

Well the other night he was supposed to be at work late so I went to the bar and was watching the jags game and over the corner of my eye I saw him making out with another dude in public! I ran up to him and he saw me and insisted it wasnt what I thought and he wanted to talk to me.

I left in anger. He never cheated on me that I know off of steroids and now he decides to do it while on and lied to me saying he was at work. He blames steroids for this and he is begging for forgiveness and says that the steroids made him do it. Would you forgive him and is his story believable?
    I don't think this one is. At any rate, it has nothing to do with what we do here.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Great Walt Disney Story. In other words you're full of sh**

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well if your bodyfriend cheated on you, welcome to the real world, dudes cheat. Just live with it and get him some more trenbolone and hgh (sarcasm)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well i disagree with him. steroids don't make you cheat, that is just a lame excuse.
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

bro he probably fucked half town by now, yo should kick him out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They cheat. Kick them to the curb. End of story.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is part of life, happens every second somewhere

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Never mind his - what about yours?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast