Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend crazy on tren help

annette31

Registered
my boyfriend is running steroids and I am really upset about it. I think this is his first time using injection steroids (he used just pills before) and he is 3 weeks into trenbolone it says on the vial and his mood is very bad. He usually gets moody a couple times a year but this time it is all the time, I cannot even talk to him. Why is this happening?

my boyfriend is running steroids and I am really upset about it. I think this is his first time using injection steroids (he used just pills before) and he is 3 weeks into trenbolone it says on the vial and his mood is very bad. He usually gets moody a couple times a year but this time it is all the time, I cannot even talk to him. Why is this happening?

Why? because TREN!

tren is the relationship killer for a reason

it screws with prolactin and dopamine like a roller coaster effect.

simply put him using tren was not smart if he wanted to keep your relationship happy.

Welcome here. Injectables are much safer than orals but trenbolone are not for anyone . if someone have tendacy to be aggressive with trenbolone he will be even more ( and this can be a problem if he as wife and kids ). Trenbolone is the most powerful steroid but the one with more sides . I think only pro athletes need them and only 6 weeks before pre contest . if your boy is not athlete he dont need it . Try to convince him to use only test + deca + dianabol to grow and to get shreded , test + masteron + anavar . That way he will be more calm and have more results . If you need any help send msg i will help him

Nothing to do with the steroids, he is just not that into you anymore.

If you want to Fight with the Wife or get a Divorice just Run tren. Def shouldnt be on tren if he has never ran inj steroids before..

Welcome here. Injectables are much safer than orals but trenbolone are not for anyone . if someone have tendacy to be aggressive with trenbolone he will be even more ( and this can be a problem if he as wife and kids ). Trenbolone is the most powerful steroid but the one with more sides . I think only pro athletes need them and only 6 weeks before pre contest . if your boy is not athlete he dont need it . Try to convince him to use only test + deca + dianabol to grow and to get shreded , test + masteron + anavar . That way he will be more calm and have more results . If you need any help send msg i will help him

i disagree; not only pro athletes NEED it.

A person who is responsible; healthy, gets their blood work and respects the compound and their diet, can run tren at a responsible dose.

Test Masteron and anavar still isn’t comparable to tren, nothing can do what it does.

Not here pushing tren, but it could be ran by non pro athletes that know what they are doing.

I enjoyed tren but I'm a chill person. Only flipped out a couple times. LOL. Could only imagine if your already an asshole.

i disagree; not only pro athletes NEED it.

A person who is responsible; healthy, gets their blood work and respects the compound and their diet, can run tren at a responsible dose.

Test Masteron and anavar still isn’t comparable to tren, nothing can do what it does.

Not here pushing tren, but it could be ran by non pro athletes that know what they are doing.

Of course anyone can do it , but it worth the side effects that will last all your live ? your head will never be the same . Is not good for bulking or grow muscle like test + deca + dbol + hgh + slin because is so toxic and if you cand digest the food or even eat you cant grow . I love tren but i can handle it very well to . even so i use only 8 weeks before contest because it works amazing holding muscle at extreme calorie deficit . To look like a beach body you dont need it . I even dont need stroids to look shreded beach body -

Shouldn't be using tren w/o more experience first. If you can deal w/ him through this cycle you will be alright; then have him use different compounds in the future. I personally didn't like tren much; sides outweighed the benefit for me. I'd rather stick to other compounds.

Of course anyone can do it , but it worth the side effects that will last all your live ? your head will never be the same . Is not good for bulking or grow muscle like test + deca + dbol + hgh + slin because is so toxic and if you cand digest the food or even eat you cant grow . I love tren but i can handle it very well to . even so i use only 8 weeks before contest because it works amazing holding muscle at extreme calorie deficit . To look like a beach body you dont need it . I even dont need stroids to look shreded beach body -

All steroids will provide sides that will “last all your live”. You need to decide if the risk outweighs the reward in your own personal opinion.

Actually lot of people digest food on it perfectly fine and actually have an appetite increase on tren, i’m one of them.

Nobody “needs” steroids for anything, they are only an aid, not a primary reliance tool.

You can’t be here advising against tren then pushing slin... Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom