Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC 157 Advice needed

skedge95

Registered
Hey i recently damaged ligaments in my ankle by rolling it while running( about 6 weeks ago) and have been getting physio but it hasnt been getting much better. I train MMA, with Jiu Jitsu being my focus and I've already been out for a few months due to another injury so id like to get back as soon as possible. I've gotten an MRI scan so i know its definitely ligament damage. I've been reading up on bpc 157 and am of course amazed by the results so ive decided to give it a try. I've never injected anythign before so im looking for advice such as what size needle to use and where to get them (i live in Ireland),where to inject if i want it to work around the ankle area,dosage and how long to inject for. Any advice at all is welcome, thanks.

BPC-157 is a peptide so you would inject it with an insulin needle sub-q as close to the injury as possible

Thanks for the advice, I'm after buying some bpc 157 off UK peptides so im hoping they're legit. Has anyone ever used the product for ligament damage in the ankle or any ligament damage at all? also i pulled a muscle in the back of my neck almost 4 months ago and it still gives me trouble, often getting really tight and sometimes painful. Fucking Jiu Jitsu is a killer on the neck. Anyone know if it would be worth injecting some near the neck?

Thanks for the advice, I'm after buying some bpc 157 off UK peptides so im hoping they're legit. Has anyone ever used the product for ligament damage in the ankle or any ligament damage at all? also i pulled a muscle in the back of my neck almost 4 months ago and it still gives me trouble, often getting really tight and sometimes painful. Fucking Jiu Jitsu is a killer on the neck. Anyone know if it would be worth injecting some near the neck?

Have you seen a doc? It shouldn't still be causing discomfort after 4 months

i havent used it for ligament damage but it can be helpful... my top 3 for healing have always been mk2866, mk677 and tb500 but i used to get legit tb and at this point its too sketchy.. bpc is also a good drug if you get quality so hopefully you did

Have you seen a doc? It shouldn't still be causing discomfort after 4 months

yep saw the doc about it. He says my neck keeps seizing up basically and that i hold tension there. I do excercises for it everyday and had been foam rolling before i injured my ankle. Not sure what else i can do. Never got an MRI for it so im just wondering if theres a bit more to the injury than the doc knows

- - - Updated - - -

i havent used it for ligament damage but it can be helpful... my top 3 for healing have always been mk2866, mk677 and tb500 but i used to get legit tb and at this point its too sketchy.. bpc is also a good drug if you get quality so hopefully you did

I was looking at tb500 but the reviews bpc157 is getting just seem extraordinary. I looked up reviews for the website and it seems legit so here's hoping.

Hey have you followed through with UK peptides? How did the bpc 157 go?

For your neck acupuncture. I wish I knew of a site that had dosing protocols for all the different peptides out there . And what peptide is supposed to do what. If anyone knows of one I’d love to know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,I am new to consuming peptides can anyone please aware and elaborate me about BPC 157 ?Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom