Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC-157 injection site for forearm tendonitis

Your doctor is starting you on BCP? Seems strange. Does he want tp lose his medical license?

Anyway, BPC is very effective for certain injuries -- not so impressive for others. I don't think the injection site needs to be exactly where the pain is. Some people say it doesn;t matter at all. I'd juts go for the general area while avoiding veins. That, you definitley do not want to do.

TRT clinics are prescribing peptides now brother. It's a new age!

I have bad tendonitis in my forearm area...some would call it both golfers and tennis elbow, although I play neither.

My doctor is starting me on BPC-157, but we're not seeing eye to eye on the injection site.

I'm not sure where to inject in this area while avoiding veins and tendons.

Any help is appreciated.

/ Also curious on dosage recs vs my doctors....I weight 200lb fwiw

One thing to know is that your forearm tendonitis could easily have started in your tricep or even rear delt.
Stretching the tricep and deltoid properly every day could lead to improvement of your symptoms.

RickyV...I admit I am guilty of not stretching enough. I definitely need to work on it.

Quick update...I went out of town so actually took 4 straight days off from the gym, which is very rare for me. It's been 1.5 weeks since I returned and I started taking the peptides immediately. I will say right now I feel OK..but could be a combination of rest, placebo and/or the peptides. I did extremely light bicep curls with very low weight for the first time in months and so far so good. I'm anxious to see if I notice anything in another couple weeks. I'll continue to do some light bicep workout once a week.

I also have some shoulder issues (who doesn't?). My twice operated shoulder is actually my good one now and my non-operated shoulder has turned into the issue. I'm curious to see if doing a little rehab while on the BPC will help the shoulder. Just thinking out loud right now.

I'll be checking back in occasionally to let you guys know how it goes. FWIW, I did 6 out of 7 days in the gym last week and I should continue with 5/6 days out of the week. No intention of slowing down at all...but I will continue to go on the lighter side until further notice.

RickyV...I admit I am guilty of not stretching enough. I definitely need to work on it.

Quick update...I went out of town so actually took 4 straight days off from the gym, which is very rare for me. It's been 1.5 weeks since I returned and I started taking the peptides immediately. I will say right now I feel OK..but could be a combination of rest, placebo and/or the peptides. I did extremely light bicep curls with very low weight for the first time in months and so far so good. I'm anxious to see if I notice anything in another couple weeks. I'll continue to do some light bicep workout once a week.

I also have some shoulder issues (who doesn't?). My twice operated shoulder is actually my good one now and my non-operated shoulder has turned into the issue. I'm curious to see if doing a little rehab while on the BPC will help the shoulder. Just thinking out loud right now.

I'll be checking back in occasionally to let you guys know how it goes. FWIW, I did 6 out of 7 days in the gym last week and I should continue with 5/6 days out of the week. No intention of slowing down at all...but I will continue to go on the lighter side until further notice.

You should try to rehab the shoulder, add some ostarine mk2866 and n2joint rx, see how your shoulder dose after. I would try that it worked for me.

My shoulders use to kill me but N2Joint and injections from the doctor have helped them tremendously

Time off can always be the best way to heal!

This may not be a good question as some of you may sell the stuff...but where's the cheapest place to buy N2Joint?

This may not be a good question as some of you may sell the stuff...but where's the cheapest place to buy N2Joint?

You've 2 main options - direct or via Amazon

Back
Top Bottom