Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC-157 injection site for forearm tendonitis

raeder21

I have bad tendonitis in my forearm area...some would call it both golfers and tennis elbow, although I play neither.

My doctor is starting me on BPC-157, but we're not seeing eye to eye on the injection site.

I'm not sure where to inject in this area while avoiding veins and tendons.

Any help is appreciated.

/ Also curious on dosage recs vs my doctors....I weight 200lb fwiw

FYI - I've read tons of threads but I can't seem to find the exact answer. Yes, "Inject at site of pain" but this area is a little more complicated than just my shoulder.

Your doctor is starting you on BCP? Seems strange. Does he want tp lose his medical license?

Anyway, BPC is very effective for certain injuries -- not so impressive for others. I don't think the injection site needs to be exactly where the pain is. Some people say it doesn;t matter at all. I'd juts go for the general area while avoiding veins. That, you definitley do not want to do.

I have bad tendonitis in my forearm area...some would call it both golfers and tennis elbow, although I play neither.

My doctor is starting me on BPC-157, but we're not seeing eye to eye on the injection site.

Any help is appreciated.

forearm tendonitis if it is actually diagnosed properly has nothing to do with tennis elbow. those are 2 separate things.

in the first example you want to inject between the bone and the liagment running down the lower arm. use a slin pin that is 31G.

also i do not feel BPC is an effective peptide for this type of injury because there isn't anything to heal, it is an overuse/repetitive/imbalance injury. so you need to focus on increasing blood flow and resting. i suggest you look into the graston technique and i would suggest tb500 instead

also do you use gloves or straps at the gym? if so those will always lead to these types of imbalances in the forearms.

Last edited:
Your doctor is starting you on BCP? Seems strange. Does he want tp lose his medical license?

Anyway, BPC is very effective for certain injuries -- not so impressive for others. I don't think the injection site needs to be exactly where the pain is. Some people say it doesn;t matter at all. I'd juts go for the general area while avoiding veins. That, you definitley do not want to do.

lol...he's also a friend.

forearm tendonitis if it is actually diagnosed properly has nothing to do with tennis elbow. those are 2 separate things.

in the first example you want to inject between the bone and the liagment running down the lower arm. use a slin pin that is 31G.

also i do not feel BPC is an effective peptide for this type of injury because there isn't anything to heal, it is an overuse/repetitive/imbalance injury. so you need to focus on increasing blood flow and resting. i suggest you look into the graston technique and i would suggest tb500 instead

also do you use gloves or straps at the gym? if so those will always lead to these types of imbalances in the forearms.

Yes, after a lot of research, I was debating whether to do BPC along with TB500 at the same time. I'm going to give this a shot since he recommended it, but I can see what you're saying.

I don't use straps or gloves at the gym.

I recently did a very low dose of deca along with my TRT and it helped...did not get rid of it 100%, but helped. I also have not been lifting heavy for a couple years as to not aggravate it more.

I agree, rest was the best....but I can't rest. I'm a 5-6x/week gym guy. As stated, I havent been going heavy...I also got better with my diet to help make up for my lack of intensity (for lack of a better term).

tennis-elbow.jpg

If you look at this diagram, my pain is right around the extensor tendons.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the picture above...where would you guys think I should inject?

I plan to do 2 locations twice a day. Shoulder is simple....this area I'm not sure.

Attachments

• tennis-elbow.jpg
    tennis-elbow.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 104
Yes, after a lot of research, I was debating whether to do BPC along with TB500 at the same time. I'm going to give this a shot since he recommended it, but I can see what you're saying.

I don't use straps or gloves at the gym.

I recently did a very low dose of deca along with my TRT and it helped...did not get rid of it 100%, but helped. I also have not been lifting heavy for a couple years as to not aggravate it more.

I agree, rest was the best....but I can't rest. I'm a 5-6x/week gym guy. As stated, I havent been going heavy...I also got better with my diet to help make up for my lack of intensity (for lack of a better term).

tennis-elbow.jpg

If you look at this diagram, my pain is right around the extensor tendons.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the picture above...where would you guys think I should inject?

I plan to do 2 locations twice a day. Shoulder is simple....this area I'm not sure.

i would hit that spot. seems to me this isn't forearm tendonitis, it is where your soft tissues attach in the elbow. a flareup is a sign of injury, taking anti inflammatories and working out will make it chronic. rest, bpc, tb500, n2jointrx, and even try ostarine and def do the graston technique. also increasing mobility in the elbow joint will go a long way too.

Any help is appreciated.

If you're using BPC157 it doesn't have to be in the elbow itself, you should inject the shoulder, middle lower part of shoulder or your triceps. Triceps the horseshoe head pin that with an insulin need or biceps.

Thanks for the info, buys....and LOL @bodymonster34

A little more information. I've done the rest, anti inflammatory route and lots of blood flow type movements/exercises along with icing and light therapy. Yes, it did get better...but it just comes back. Like I said, I've been working around it, but due to lack of intensity and weight in my routine, i'm no longer satisfied with my physique.

@jasonpriest what are you thinking? MRI? I've never had any pain directly on my elbow, but who knows...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going the peptide route to see if it helps...because at this point I'm desperate. I thought about PRP, but figured I'll try this first.

Maybe I need to try figure this out backwards...start with an MRI?

Thanks, boys. I'll report back at a later date and let you know how it goes as I may not know effects for a while.

Back
Top Bottom