Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPC-157 to treat Ulcerative Colitus & Crohn's Disease

I've sent this to a buddy who struggles with one of this conditions. If it works... boom!
Awesome! glad to hear. I hope it works.

I have 2 friends with these conditions. One with Crohn's and another with Ulcerative Colitis. My buddy with Crohn's got his entire colon (lower intestine) removed a few years ago. Luckily he can function fine with just a large intestine and doesn't need one of those colostomy bags. He's been great ever since. He used to be like 125 lbs now he's up to 160ish and looking very healthy.

My other friend is from the UK and she is frequently having to return to the UK for long periods of time for treatment (something to do with insurance and not being a US citizen yet). She's very by-the-books so I'm not sure if she'd ever entertain an experimental treatment like this unless a doctor gave the green light. But I plan to at least mention it to her next time I see her.

Awesome! glad to hear. I hope it works.

I have 2 friends with these conditions. One with Crohn's and another with Ulcerative Colitis. My buddy with Crohn's got his entire colon (lower intestine) removed a few years ago. Luckily he can function fine with just a large intestine and doesn't need one of those colostomy bags. He's been great ever since. He used to be like 125 lbs now he's up to 160ish and looking very healthy.

My other friend is from the UK and she is frequently having to return to the UK for long periods of time for treatment (something to do with insurance and not being a US citizen yet). She's very by-the-books so I'm not sure if she'd ever entertain an experimental treatment like this unless a doctor gave the green light. But I plan to at least mention it to her next time I see her.

Funnily enough I have one of each buddy wise. One has had massive bleeding and weight loss issues and the other has, in the past, had to shit 20+ times a day.

Back
Top Bottom