Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brainstorming upcoming cycle

ph734k

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
Ive been thinking about my next cycle for Feb ‘22 for quite awhile and wanted everyone’s option on this cycle

Weeks 1-4(maybe 6) 10mg Dbol

Weeks 1-4(maybe 6 if I continue the Dbol for 6) 50mg Proviron. Then weeks 4 or 6 after I finish the Dbol I’ll drop to 25mg proviron ed

Weeks 1-16 300mg test

Weeks 1-12 400mg Eq (the first shot of week 1 will front load 600mg eq)

Weeks 1-16 1mg Adex

Do you think the proviron will help keep the Dbol bloat down? Yes, 10mg is ultra low dosage, but I’m not going for maximum quick size. I like quality gains over time. And as you can tell I like to keep my dosages within moderate to reasonably ranges

Thanks fellas

Ive been thinking about my next cycle for Feb ‘22 for quite awhile and wanted everyone’s option on this cycle

Weeks 1-4(maybe 6 if I continue the Dbol for 6) 50mg Proviron. Then weeks 4 or 6 after I finish the Dbol I’ll drop to 25mg proviron ed

Weeks 1-16 300mg test

Weeks 1-16 1mg Adex

Do you think the proviron will help keep the Dbol bloat down? Yes, 10mg is ultra low dosage, but I’m not going for maximum quick size. I like quality gains over time. And as you can tell I like to keep my dosages within moderate to reasonably ranges

Thanks fellas

I would do the dbol for at least 8 weeks, and add n2guard for liver kidney organ support daily.

Your arimidex dose is too high, for 300mgs of test you can do 0.5mgs arimidex ED.

Proviron and dbol bloat, maybe will help a bit but 10mgs so you wont get much bloat. You're better off doing 30mgs tbol than 10mgs dbol imo.

bros i would up the dbol to 20mgs or use tbol 50mgs and why not add winstrol to be harder as you bulk?
proviron will help bloat

I ran tbol with my last cycle. Want to give Dbol a try and see how I react to it. I could always increase dosage through the cycle

I would do the dbol for at least 8 weeks, and add n2guard for liver kidney organ support daily.

Your arimidex dose is too high, for 300mgs of test you can do 0.5mgs arimidex ED.

Proviron and dbol bloat, maybe will help a bit but 10mgs so you wont get much bloat. You're better off doing 30mgs tbol than 10mgs dbol imo.

Yes, always organ supports. If 10mg Dbol doesn’t cut it, I’ll increase to 20mg. I’ll adjust my adex according to mid-cycle bloodwork

Weeks 1-16 300mg test

Weeks 1-16 1mg Adex

Thanks fellas

No need for dbol then

I’d run 30 mg dbol and keep 50 mg proviron through the entire cycle

I would honestly up the dbol a bit to actually get something noticeable from it. Obviously you will have to monitor estrogen but if you are going to run a liver toxic oral you might as well get something it. I would to 30-40mg per day.

Back
Top Bottom