Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Branch Warren and his steroid use

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Branch Warren is an amazing dude, he looks huge. Did you ever see how big his quads are? the man is like quadzilla! He's huge, massive and impressive. There are only a few pro bodybuilders who can be his size. Let's discuss his cycle, and give us some ideas of what you think he's using.

Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/branch-warren-steroid-cycle-exposed

BranchWarrencycle.jpg

Branch is a great guy, as I had a chance to talk to him for a little while at a show. He has a ton of mass on hi short frame, but unfortunately his aesthetics aren't as great as some at the top which keeps him out of the top Olympia spots

Another wonderful article about a BB that I didn't know very much about. Thanks WPA!

Hgh is for sure in there. 400mg tren-a a day, so 2.8gram a week....that's a ton

Proudly powered by RSL / TL / PBG!! Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

My least favorite pro. He looks like a gargoyle. And his training style!!! Any wonder he has torn half of his muscles. How he can place above Cedric or Evan is beyond me

his physique is a direct result of his training.. SHIT

Uh still better and further along than pretty much 99.999999% of anyone on this forum will reach. So if its SHIT for him, what does that make you? Lower than shit?

Uh still better and further along than pretty much 99.999999% of anyone on this forum will reach. So if its SHIT for him, what does that make you? Lower than shit?

SO what your saying is that I have to be an olympian to judge an olympian? he looks like shit, thats my opinion. Don't put words in my mouth either, I didn't say it was SHIT FOR HIM, i clearly stated that i think he looks like shit so its a shit physique for me. which makes me nothing more than an average person with an opinion. I think kais midsection also looks like shit, does that mean mine needs to be better? do the judges who judge the olympia look better than the athletes?

SO what your saying is that I have to be an olympian to judge an olympian? he looks like shit, thats my opinion. Don't put words in my mouth either, I didn't say it was SHIT FOR HIM, i clearly stated that i think he looks like shit so its a shit physique for me. which makes me nothing more than an average person with an opinion. I think kais midsection also looks like shit, does that mean mine needs to be better? do the judges who judge the olympia look better than the athletes?

Hey bro I think I'm just having a few aggravation issues from a few things lol.

I get what you're saying. I think Kai's midsection looks like shit too. But you have to admit, when Warren is cut up and competing, he looks damn impressive. While he doesn't look nearly as good as many of the other Olympian competitors, he is still damn impressive compared to the majority of the population anywhere lol.

Hey bro I think I'm just having a few aggravation issues from a few things lol.

I get what you're saying. I think Kai's midsection looks like shit too. But you have to admit, when Warren is cut up and competing, he looks damn impressive. While he doesn't look nearly as good as many of the other Olympian competitors, he is still damn impressive compared to the majority of the population anywhere lol.

hey sorry i douched that one to I've been aggro as fuck too lately lol- yeh were in agreement, not a fan of branches physique, yet he is a freak and to each there own. People like him and jose raymond just look weird too me, there structure, just everything. nonetheless i will say that if branch had a PRETTY physique, to go along with his dryness and graininess- he would be unstoppable. defiantly still an ugly guy though;)

So 3.5grams of test and 2.8 grams of tren a week? Seriously cmon guys!

Edit
And dbol at 100 a day for 10 weeks? He would be jaundice from liver failure!

Back
Top Bottom