Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Break in the sarm cycle?

Lvivretro

Registered
Hi everyone,
I’m currently on day 8 of my 8 week cycle. Due to some personal health stuff, i need to take a 2-3 day break in training.
My question is should I continue taking my sarms even though i will not be working out these 2-3 days or should i take a break?

Also does anyone know if i can take painkillers and sarms at the same time? Like tylenol?

Thanks

Hi everyone,
I’m currently on day 8 of my 8 week cycle. Due to some personal health stuff, i need to take a 2-3 day break in training.
My question is should I continue taking my sarms even though i will not be working out these 2-3 days or should i take a break?

Also does anyone know if i can take painkillers and sarms at the same time? Like tylenol?

Thanks

Keep taking them and sarms are not liver toxic so shouldnt be an issue with tylenol.

2-3 days of not training is a big deal in what universe? NFL players don't even have padded practices all season yet an average joe is worried about taking a couple days off from the gym?

Does it have to be Tylenol (acetaminophen)? Do you have a fever? Acetaminophen acts on the hypothalamus to restore thermal homeostasis. The only time I’ll take Tylenol is when I have a fever

No issues at all. Why are you taking time off ??

Back
Top Bottom