Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking out red bumps

liquidplayer

Registered
So ive been recently breaking out in like red bumps which dont appear to be acne, but like inflammation of the hair follicle, i was wondering if anyone else experienced this while on cycle?

Its called folliculitis, so most likely some form of staff, have you been using it clean pin every time or have you been re-using? Listen to me very carefully because this could end up being quite serious. Is it localized to the injection site? Tell me you do you use an alcohol swab to sterilize every time you inject correct? So you'll most likely need an antibiotic and soon, folliculitis can very quickly get very unpleasant. It can also turn into cellulitis which is an infection that get into deeper layers of skin and can cause blood infections that can lead too sepsis an autoimmune response you want nothing to do with. Go to your pcp tell him you got a cut and get on an antibiotic man. Use clean injection techniques!!

It it gets worse I would go see the doctor.

So ive been recently breaking out in like red bumps which dont appear to be acne, but like inflammation of the hair follicle, i was wondering if anyone else experienced this while on cycle?

Also to note, i recently dealt with hives caused by NAC, but those have since been rid of for a week or so now, this seems to be separate.

Where are you getting these red spots?

Its too late his immune system has succumb to cellulitis necrotizing fasciitis, the infection has probably already begun extending to the superficial derma with a rapid and progressive course... He will be missed.....

Ok I know kinda twisted he'll be fine guarantee was a classic case of "I'll be fine without alcohol swabs"

Back
Top Bottom