Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge and cruising on TRT

vasilito

Registered
Dear forum gurus!

I have recently been prescribed TRT. As far as I understand one does not need PCT in TRT. I would use bridge with sarms and cruise to the next cycle. The question is:

If my cycle which includes slow acting deca finished on 1 of November (last pin) when exactly can I start the bridge. How long should it last.. the next cycle I plan to start on 1st of March

Do I start right away next day after last pin or should I wait a couple of weeks?

As a bridge I want to do a trisarm stack as Dylan suggests. Should I run it through till 1st of March?

Thanks in advance.

Now that you are on TRT.
You will Blast and Cruise.
The Cruise is your TRT dose.
Then when you want to do a Cycle, this is the Blast.
Where you will increase your TRT Dose, and add in another Compound, depending on your Goals.

Bridge is for Boosting your Natural Test inbetween Cycles.
You don't really need it anymore.
As you will be constantly doing Exogenous Test, so your Natural Test is Shut-Down Permanently................. JP
P.S.
You could still do a Triple-Stack if you would like to.

When you Finish your Blast, you just go back to your TRT dose.
And of course any AI that you were doing.
You No longer will do a PCT.

Now that you are on TRT.
You will Blast and Cruise.
The Cruise is your TRT dose.
Then when you want to do a Cycle, this is the Blast.
Where you will increase your TRT Dose, and add in another Compound, depending on your Goals.

Bridge is for Boosting your Natural Test inbetween Cycles.
You don't really need it anymore.
As you will be constantly doing Exogenous Test, so your Natural Test is Shut-Down Permanently................. JP
P.S.
You could still do a Triple-Stack if you would like to.

When you Finish your Blast, you just go back to your TRT dose.
And of course any AI that you were doing.
You No longer will do a PCT.
I second this plethora of knowledge. Lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot!

So.. if I finish de a on 1st of November, can I jump to a triple stack right away or better wait a couple of weeks to clear the effects?

Also with triple stack I was going to add LGD and Lean Xtreme to get rid of some belly fat accumulated during cycle. Is this a good idea?

(???)
Isn't it waste of money doing a triple stack when your cruising ? When you look at the amount of gains to be made vs the cost compared to doing the TRT dose and eat right, save your money for the next blast.
And in vasiltos case - leaning down... at a 200mg EW dose he'll maintain his muscle gains even when lowering calories and getting ripped.

Thanks a lot!

So.. if I finish de a on 1st of November, can I jump to a triple stack right away or better wait a couple of weeks to clear the effects?

Also with triple stack I was going to add LGD and Lean Xtreme to get rid of some belly fat accumulated during cycle. Is this a good idea?

You are on TRT, you can jump right to the Triple Stack.

If you are talking about Lean Xtreme from DS, save your Money, it's some Proprietary Blend.

You could add the LGD-4033, but I think the Triple Stack and a Good Diet will be enough................. JP

(???)
Isn't it waste of money doing a triple stack when your cruising ? When you look at the amount of gains to be made vs the cost compared to doing the TRT dose and eat right, save your money for the next blast.
And in vasiltos case - leaning down... at a 200mg EW dose he'll maintain his muscle gains even when lowering calories and getting ripped.

I have the triple stack sitting ready to be consumed from the times before TRT prescription... So have to eat it:)
I am prescribed 125mg per week. Will it help maintain gains when lowering calories?

(???)

He already has the Triple Stack, he's not going to be buying it.

And yes, it can still be Beneficial, even on TRT....................................... JP
P.S.
Of Course ~ Training and Diet need to be On-Point for Optimum Results.

(???)

a lot of people like to blast with sarm's even in this situation because it is less side effects.

you won't shed hair
you won't fluctuate estrogen
you won't get androgenic sides
you won't mess up your sleep
you won't mess up joints

etc etc.

Like @stevesmi said - blasting with SARMS certainly isn't a waste.

SARMS won't provide the same muscle building properties as steroids, but SARMS are way better for fat loss and increasing endurance. They also don't cause any water retention so all the gains are really clean and dry.

I would run the triple stack + TRT for 8 weeks, just your TRT for 4-8 weeks and then do another blast.

As it IS from as doc (makes a damned change) I'd suggest using SARMs not as a bridge but as a cycle. You can alternate with steroids - so one SARMs and one AAS.

Being on TRT already makes it easy. You can blast with whatever you want. I like to see a 8-12 week blast of some kind and then go back to normal TRT routine for a while. Whether SARMs or other steroids, it comes down to what you want to achieve.

Back
Top Bottom