Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Bridge and cruising on TRT

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Bridge and cruising on TRT

    Dear forum gurus!

    I have recently been prescribed TRT. As far as I understand one does not need PCT in TRT. I would use bridge with sarms and cruise to the next cycle. The question is:

    If my cycle which includes slow acting deca finished on 1 of November (last pin) when exactly can I start the bridge. How long should it last.. the next cycle I plan to start on 1st of March

    Do I start right away next day after last pin or should I wait a couple of weeks?

    As a bridge I want to do a trisarm stack as Dylan suggests. Should I run it through till 1st of March?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Now that you are on TRT.
    You will Blast and Cruise.
    The Cruise is your TRT dose.
    Then when you want to do a Cycle, this is the Blast.
    Where you will increase your TRT Dose, and add in another Compound, depending on your Goals.

    Bridge is for Boosting your Natural Test inbetween Cycles.
    You don't really need it anymore.
    As you will be constantly doing Exogenous Test, so your Natural Test is Shut-Down Permanently................. JP
    P.S.
    You could still do a Triple-Stack if you would like to.

    When you Finish your Blast, you just go back to your TRT dose.
    And of course any AI that you were doing.
    You No longer will do a PCT.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    477
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    Now that you are on TRT.
    You will Blast and Cruise.
    The Cruise is your TRT dose.
    Then when you want to do a Cycle, this is the Blast.
    Where you will increase your TRT Dose, and add in another Compound, depending on your Goals.

    Bridge is for Boosting your Natural Test inbetween Cycles.
    You don't really need it anymore.
    As you will be constantly doing Exogenous Test, so your Natural Test is Shut-Down Permanently................. JP
    P.S.
    You could still do a Triple-Stack if you would like to.

    When you Finish your Blast, you just go back to your TRT dose.
    And of course any AI that you were doing.
    You No longer will do a PCT.
    I second this plethora of knowledge. Lol

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks a lot!

    So.. if I finish de a on 1st of November, can I jump to a triple stack right away or better wait a couple of weeks to clear the effects?

    Also with triple stack I was going to add LGD and Lean Xtreme to get rid of some belly fat accumulated during cycle. Is this a good idea?

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    55
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    (???)
    Isn't it waste of money doing a triple stack when your cruising ? When you look at the amount of gains to be made vs the cost compared to doing the TRT dose and eat right, save your money for the next blast.
    And in vasiltos case - leaning down... at a 200mg EW dose he'll maintain his muscle gains even when lowering calories and getting ripped.

  6. #6
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilito View Post
    Thanks a lot!

    So.. if I finish de a on 1st of November, can I jump to a triple stack right away or better wait a couple of weeks to clear the effects?

    Also with triple stack I was going to add LGD and Lean Xtreme to get rid of some belly fat accumulated during cycle. Is this a good idea?
    You are on TRT, you can jump right to the Triple Stack.

    If you are talking about Lean Xtreme from DS, save your Money, it's some Proprietary Blend.

    You could add the LGD-4033, but I think the Triple Stack and a Good Diet will be enough................. JP

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectraglide View Post
    (???)
    Isn't it waste of money doing a triple stack when your cruising ? When you look at the amount of gains to be made vs the cost compared to doing the TRT dose and eat right, save your money for the next blast.
    And in vasiltos case - leaning down... at a 200mg EW dose he'll maintain his muscle gains even when lowering calories and getting ripped.
    I have the triple stack sitting ready to be consumed from the times before TRT prescription... So have to eat it
    I am prescribed 125mg per week. Will it help maintain gains when lowering calories?

  8. #8
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectraglide View Post
    (???)
    Isn't it waste of money doing a triple stack when your cruising ? When you look at the amount of gains to be made vs the cost compared to doing the TRT dose and eat right, save your money for the next blast.
    And in vasiltos case - leaning down... at a 200mg EW dose he'll maintain his muscle gains even when lowering calories and getting ripped.
    He already has the Triple Stack, he's not going to be buying it.

    And yes, it can still be Beneficial, even on TRT....................................... JP
    P.S.
    Of Course ~ Training and Diet need to be On-Point for Optimum Results.

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,602
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectraglide View Post
    (???)
    Isn't it waste of money doing a triple stack when your cruising ? When you look at the amount of gains to be made vs the cost compared to doing the TRT dose and eat right, save your money for the next blast.
    And in vasiltos case - leaning down... at a 200mg EW dose he'll maintain his muscle gains even when lowering calories and getting ripped.
    a lot of people like to blast with sarm's even in this situation because it is less side effects.

    you won't shed hair
    you won't fluctuate estrogen
    you won't get androgenic sides
    you won't mess up your sleep
    you won't mess up joints

    etc etc.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  10. #10
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    33,499
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Like @stevesmi said - blasting with SARMS certainly isn't a waste.

    SARMS won't provide the same muscle building properties as steroids, but SARMS are way better for fat loss and increasing endurance. They also don't cause any water retention so all the gains are really clean and dry.

    I would run the triple stack + TRT for 8 weeks, just your TRT for 4-8 weeks and then do another blast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •