Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bring Your balls back! Need advice

Arnoldstrong

Is Hcgenerate/ ES still as good for bringing back your balls after cycle? or something better out there...

My cycle was test only for 10 weeks at 350mg/ EOD....my nuts have shrunk

Id try HCG at 1000ius for 10 days or so. Keep in mind you may still need to take your AI if you are prone to gyno.

- - - Updated - - -

Normally your hcg protocol is done prior to your PCT.

Id try HCG at 1000ius for 10 days or so. Keep in mind you may still need to take your AI if you are prone to gyno.

- - - Updated - - -

Normally your hcg protocol is done prior to your PCT.

I've never tried hcg, is it dangerous?

Do i need to taper

No need to taper, the 10 days method I recommended is sometimes referred to as HCG blasting. A high dose run for 10 days at the end of your cycle/prior to your pct. All i would recommend is keep taking your AI as if you were on your cycle as it can trigger gyno in some people that are prone.

Your LH and fsh is probably fucked right now, natural shit won't help much your gunna have to run some HCG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your LH and fsh is probably fucked right now, natural shit won't help much your gunna have to run some HCG

Yes they are bigJay....what dose do i run HCG and for how long.

Do i keep it in fridge, i never used it before.

Yes they are bigJay....what dose do i run HCG and for how long.

Do i keep it in fridge, i never used it before.

Ya keep it in the fridge run 1,000ius every day for 10 days then start your pct the day after your last pin

hcg mimics LH in the body. this means it will send your LH and FSH cratering even lower, since it signals the pituitary glands to stop producing these important hormones. it doesn't cause a rise in either hormone, it actually desensitizes the leydig cells.

you should NEVER use hcg anywhere near pct. and personally i wouldn't touch the shit ever

hcg is some dangerous shit.. the more you use it, the more chance you have of permanently shutting down your pituitary glands.. it would be like injecting testosterone during pct. makes no sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

what the OP should do is run the perfect PCT. it isn't too late to start doing it.

really if you want to cut to the chase a little clomid with hcgenerate will quickly plump those nuts up without causing any negative feedback loop or hurting your HPTA

hcg mimics LH in the body. this means it will send your LH and FSH cratering even lower, since it signals the pituitary glands to stop producing these important hormones. it doesn't cause a rise in either hormone, it actually desensitizes the leydig cells.

you should NEVER use hcg anywhere near pct. and personally i wouldn't touch the shit ever

hcg is some dangerous shit.. the more you use it, the more chance you have of permanently shutting down your pituitary glands.. it would be like injecting testosterone during pct. makes no sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

what the OP should do is run the perfect PCT. it isn't too late to start doing it.

really if you want to cut to the chase a little clomid with hcgenerate will quickly plump those nuts up without causing any negative feedback loop or hurting your HPTA

This is pretty much a perfect answer. HCG will artificially raise your LH and FSH levels while you use it, only to make them crash even harder once you come off. It's basically shooting yourself in the foot and only going to make your problems even worse long term.

What you need to do is run a good PCT protocol like the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Back
Top Bottom