Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon Pharmaceuticals - Legit?

Infinity1

British Dragon (BD) 10ml vials of test prop and tren ace. The vials have BD and a dragon on the side in white with a red background. Manufactured 2017, expires 2021.

Anyone had experiences with this specific brand (I know it has many different knock offs from the original BD, which is why I'm asking). In Australia. Very little pain when pinning as opposed to other tren brands.

British Dragon (BD) 10ml vials of test prop and tren ace. The vials have BD and a dragon on the side in white with a red background. Manufactured 2017, expires 2021.

Anyone had experiences with this specific brand (I know it has many different knock offs from the original BD, which is why I'm asking). In Australia. Very little pain when pinning as opposed to other tren brands.

Honestly id run bloods only way to tell if legit. I havent seen/hard of that brand before though.

I vaguely remember hearing about this brand before, but don't remember if it's legit. Sorry

Last edited:
These are NOT the original BD, I don't care what the site owners tell you. For privacy and security I'll leave it at that, the real BD was done in the early 2000's (legal issues, deaths, and mass counterfeits of the brand destroyed the network) - This is a new relabeled company, with that said the contents have been blood tested a few forums and there's feedback out there, the hormones were active but it's not the real BD.. Its equivalent to Nike closing shop and 15 years later an investor takes the name and remakes them again with a whole new staff and location.

For a bootleg, I heard the BD brand floating around wasn't to bad, however I'd be sure to get it from the main source that claims to be the official NEW BD producer, not a re-seller..

These are NOT the original BD, I don't care what the site owners tell you. For privacy and security I'll leave it at that, the real BD was done in the early 2000's (legal issues, deaths, and mass counterfeits of the brand destroyed the network) - This is a new relabeled company, with that said the contents have been blood tested a few forums and there's feedback out there, the hormones were active but it's not the real BD.. Its equivalent to Nike closing shop and 15 years later an investor takes the name and remakes them again with a whole new staff and location.

For a bootleg, I heard the BD brand floating around wasn't to bad, however I'd be sure to get it from the main source that claims to be the official NEW BD producer, not a re-seller..
Aha! You have a much better memory than I!

this covers it all right here

Thanks boys, appreciate the info
Hey bro,

That BD is common here in Australia. I used it about 4 years ago. It's obviously not the original British Dragon but from what I heard back then it was underground Thai lab. Everyone I know who used it said it was alright, not sure if under dosed but it definitely is worth using.

I've been looking at threads recently on the subject of legitimacy for any given lab and I'm new to TRT so when I started my fist course of testosterone, I got my bloods checked and found that my testosterone level was increased. I used testosterone propionate from British Dragon and I took the blood sample 24 hours post 1ml injection and just a note that the concentration is 83mg/ml according to the British Dragon website. So it took my test up to 96nmol/L which is 3x the normal range. IMG_0258.jpg

I've been looking at threads recently on the subject of legitimacy for any given lab and I'm new to TRT so when I started my fist course of testosterone, I got my bloods checked and found that my testosterone level was increased. I used testosterone propionate from British Dragon and I took the blood sample 24 hours post 1ml injection and just a note that the concentration is 83mg/ml according to the British Dragon website. So it took my test up to 96nmol/L which is 3x the normal range. View attachment 12373

That sounds about right, if you pull bloods 24 hrs after the administration of testosterone propionate, it will be at C-Max levels, peak plasma concentration, just prior to it approaching the curve (the drop)..

Just letting people know that the British Dragon Prop I have is legit. I also validated the packaging by checking the barcode against the online tool on their website.

Back
Top Bottom