Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bro with high BF and AAS use

felcher02

Registered
I was curious about this topic about your BF % when you are getting ready for an AAS cycle, they say it should be less than 15% but for some people specially if you are older is very difficult to reach, so my two questions about it are:
1.can you start running a cycle of cutting agents like var and winni with 19% BF?
2. how true is it the higher is your body fat when your are taking steroids the higher the aromatization and the harder side effects hit you?

thanks.

19% is way too high of a body fat to start a steroid cycle. It is going to put a lot of unnecessary stress on your organs. Especially your heart and kidneys. Not to mention cholesterol levels which are probably not great to begin with at 19% body fat.

It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. The sides will also hit you harder because your endurance and conditioning will be poor.

If you want to use something, look into SARMS.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

What's so awesome is that if you are at 19% body fat, then it's relatively easy to shred some fat bro. Get up every morning without fail and do at a Minimum of 30 minutes fasted cardio. Steady state works fine for weight loss, because I know your out of shape. And that's ok. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Run the SARMS stack as Muskate laid out for you and work hard. Then you will be ready to become the Anabolic beast that is caged up inside. Stay focused. Set goals. Reach goals. Don't get complacent. Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will land with the stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are at 19% Body Fat.
Then you 1st need to address your Diet.

Muskate wrote a good article on Carb-Cycling, and it's very effective for us Older Guys.
I've been Carb-Cycling for years, and I wouldn't be able to maintain a lower Body Fat without it.

One other thing I would recommend, is Tracking your Daily Intake of Carbs/Fat/Protein/Sugar/Sodium/Water.
Myfitnesspal will do just that, it's a Free Tracking App for Computers and Smartphones...................... JP

it isn't just about body fat. plenty of guys are 10% body fat and out of shape and in bad health. crackheads are all skinny as hell.

it is all about being in proper conditioning.. steroids are a tool, most people who use steroids don't even look like they lift. there is a reason they spin their wheels. you should always build a base. people should call you out for being on steroids as a natural before you touch steroids

Makes no sense to run winny and var because they do not burn fat.

You need to adjust your diet. As you get older it does get harder to cut but getting down to 15% is not something that is very difficult with a good diet and training program. They key is consistency. You cant just do it a few days per week and expect results.

You can run steroids at any level of bodyfat. It is completely up to you.

However you need to keep in mind one important thing - risk of getting health hazards, such as heart attack, greatly increases.

So sometimes you need to double think whether its really worth it.

it isn't just about body fat. plenty of guys are 10% body fat and out of shape and in bad health. crackheads are all skinny as hell.

it is all about being in proper conditioning.. steroids are a tool, most people who use steroids don't even look like they lift. there is a reason they spin their wheels. you should always build a base. people should call you out for being on steroids as a natural before you touch steroids

^^This right here. If you're willing to put in that kind of time and effort, your mindset and response to gear will be at much higher rate than 99.9%

Totally awesome, this is why I love this site. Useful information, but at times, not everyone will be a troll. Lol good luck. All lookin out for ur best interest. Be safe

Totally awesome, this is why I love this site. Useful information, but at times, not everyone will be a troll. Lol good luck. All lookin out for ur best interest. Be safe

brother the evo family is great...we pump up the guns and push it to the limit

I realize the higher your body fat the more prone you are to sides... A small dose for us older guys might be beneficial...what I can tell you is for myself that a trt dose was not only warranted but beneficial into getting back into shape. One thing my recovery was much quicker and it allowed me to train harder. I only recommend a trt dose though...

Lol not sure about that, we're not all blessed with good genes lol. Sure we're all capable of burning fat and some have to diet harder than others to achieve it but
what i highlighted in regards to what you said only rings true for the genetically gifted.

Back on topic,
How do you find out exactly what BF percentage you are? A dexa scan?

Lol not sure about that, we're not all blessed with good genes lol. Sure we're all capable of burning fat and some have to diet harder than others to achieve it but
what i highlighted in regards to what you said only rings true for the genetically gifted.

Back on topic,
How do you find out exactly what BF percentage you are? A dexa scan?

this is true.. but you will be surprised what you can achieve naturally. problem is everyone wants overnight results.

the best way to figure out body fat is truly post a picture on here and get opinions.

Back
Top Bottom