Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brock Lesnar

SupplementJudge

N2BM
Registered
Well, what is the consensus, is Brock coming back yes or no? He is supposes to come back by January, I am thinking more like June 2012. He had some serious surgery and then he will be subject to hernias etc while recooping..

SJ

He is a monster,. he will come back

well, since he trains here, and guys i work with and work out with train with him.. the opinion is he doesn't really train with you, he uses you as a beat down dummy:11:... and there is a long line that will pay to get in the ring with him for a lesson..

Interesting way to make a living..

So I'm thinking he'll fight again..

Yah I like him. I actually used to watch him when he was in the WWE..I really do hope he comes back and takes the title..

SJ

I certainly hope so. It would be a tragedy to let a right cross like this lie dormant.

Brock is a monster that is a fact, and he is scheduled to fight Overeem December 31st, 2011...he had his surgery a while ago and has been in recovery so he should be ready in 28 days unless he gets injured while training or something. Overeem is going to be a challenge for him, but he has the edge due to Overeem's debut fight in the UFC, we can say Brock has home field advantage! If he hits him like the hit on Herring...goodnight! Then he would probably get Dos Santos for the title.

Have to go and watch the Ultimate Fighter Finale in a moment, have it recorded :)

Thanks for posting the video. I actually remembered this fight becuase I watched it on PPV. Rocked his lights off..SJ

I am wondering whats up for Brock next. He is such a huge paperview drawer, I def can see Dana White talking him into fighting again. Maybe not for the title or anything, but still. I dont think Brock is done with MMA or Pro Wrestling for that matter but we will see..SJ

Brock lesnar returned to wwe wrestling last nighg..huge shocker..check it out..sj

It really depends..if you are a top guy sure howevei am sure he made good money in it'd with all the merchandise and paperviews he got a piece of. It will be nice to see him back. From what i read he will be on a reduced schedule of two appearences a month for a year so prob just paper iews i would think. Either way i think it is good for business..sj

Well now that he won't be tested for AAS watch him cycle again, get back to the chizled beast he was before...not all bloated and puffy.

Well now that he won't be tested for AAS watch him cycle again, get back to the chizled beast he was before...not all bloated and puffy.

Wwe does do random drug testing but it always seems that the guys that get caught are not the top huge guys, like Cena , or HHH, or the rock, etc, it's always under card guys that you would not expect. I just think they don't test them because if they test positive it would be bad for business having atop guy test positive. As far as brock, he has always been a big dude. He had no choice in MMA to slim down. It's way harder to compete and train wil all that extra muscle mass. Look at Batista, he really trimmed down as well since training MMA. I have a feeling you will see him come back to WWE now that Lesnar has..SJ

Go to youtube and just search: brock lesnar returns

sJ

So it looks like he will be fueding with Cena. I was kind of hoping that they would push Brock as a face, but time will tell..SJ

what an awesome return... he sure popped cena good with that first shot! i really hope that hes on a more enhanced schedule that a few times a month... i think they will definitely trim down his schedule as opposed to his last run because that was one of the main reasons he left the company in the first place... after the rocks interview claiming he once again wanted to be wwe champion, i am thinking the ultimate wrestlemania main even next year is rock vs. lesnar... rematch... i remember when lesnar beat him at summerslam in i think 2003... it was 02 or 03... wwe is definitely headed in the right direction!

I have a feeling that one of them, prob brock will win the belt this year and then at wrestlemania, the rock will beat brock and win the belt..SJ

I have a feeling that one of them, prob brock will win the belt this year and then at wrestlemania, the rock will beat brock and win the belt..SJ

i think your right and if you think about it, the rock would have never beat john cena if they didn't have some sort of plan for him and for him to solidify his career, he needs to get revenge on brock...

Back
Top Bottom